! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Hypocrisy Over Gaza - Page 3/10

Subject: Hypocrisy Over Gaza
« <> »
upnorthm 13.08.14 - 02:40pm
Muslims are hypocrites in life so nothing new there. Go to your nearest betting shop and they are seem placing a bet or Muslim shop owners selling alcohol. They will never comdemn. ISIS or Boko Haram as it doesn't suit their hypocritical agenda. * +

upnorthm 13.08.14 - 02:43pm
Anyone that donates to Gaza charities is a fool. All you are doing is tooling up Hamas. * +

intended 13.08.14 - 02:57pm

@ upnorthm - 13.08.14 - 02:43pm
Anyone that donates to Gaza charities is a fool. All you are doing is tooling up Hamas.

THIS IS TRUE ! * +

intended 13.08.14 - 02:58pm

@ manszar - 13.08.14 - 02:09pm
these nutjobs claim those that are criticizing israel should also be criticizing assad. But assad is doing the same thing israel is doing and of course thats why they claim we should be criticizing him. So those that stand with israel also stand with assad.

Then what aboit Hamas? * +

kimiyah 13.08.14 - 03:06pm
I love honey and so, when I noticed a beehive clinging to a tree in my backyard, I couldn't help but stick my hand in it,reaching far into the buzzing dome to scoop out some sweet, golden, delight. And you know what?
Before I could even pull out my fist,
A dozen of those little terrorist bees stung me, in a mad flurry to protect their liquid gold. Of course I had to defend myself. So I lit their hive on fire to teach the entire colony a Lesson.
IsraeliLogic 101 * +

0gypsy0 13.08.14 - 03:53pm
dislike Death toll in Ukraine conflict over 2,000 says UN ;Human rights office says average 60 killed daily in conflict.. R.I.P blosssom. * +

ummati 13.08.14 - 04:58pm

@ kimiyah - 13.08.14 - 03:06pm
I love honey and so, when I noticed a beehive clinging to a tree in my backyard, I couldn't help but stick my hand in it,reaching far into the buzzing dome to scoop out some sweet, golden, delight. And you know what?
Before I could even pull out my fist,
A dozen of those little terrorist bees stung me, in a mad flurry to protect their liquid gold. Of course I had to defend myself. So I lit their hive on fire to teach the entire colony a Lesson.
IsraeliLogic 101

THIS * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-10
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark