! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Occam's razor - Page 3/12

Subject: Occam's razor
« <> »
xfrankie 31.07.14 - 05:11pm

@ itstragik - 31.07.14 - 04:50pm
I just think the more we advance in science it makes God and the belief in a God as the creator more absurd that a powerful being created it all multiple universes, black holes, dark matter, the earth, the stars and what species ends up saying oh it was God did that oh yer us and were meant to be inteligent lol

au contraire the more science advances, the more the Powerful Being becomes clear, diversity and complexity in perfect cohesion, take the earth is in perfect alinement with proximity to the sun, not a meter further nor closer, sufficent enough to maintain life * +

xfrankie 31.07.14 - 05:19pm

@ itstragik - 31.07.14 - 04:56pm
I see God if you want to use that term as a ocean of conciousness where everything just is and were all droplets in a vast ocean of conciousness, to much conflict in religion don't do that don't say this don't eat that you must do this or live like that, where is the peace and tranquility it doesn't exist because were told what to think act and behave instead of embracing freedom true freedom not the illusion of it.

conflict in religion doesn't change the fact of a Creator, what it ought to do, is to do what man has always done in pursuit of a treasure, go thru the rubble, where there's too much clutter clear it out of the way, test against eternal truth, till you get to only the right one, * +

0gypsy0 31.07.14 - 05:19pm
I'd like to say something but I won't ... Nevermind. * +

itstragik 31.07.14 - 05:26pm

@ xfrankie - 31.07.14 - 05:11pm
au contraire the more science advances, the more the Powerful Being becomes clear, diversity and complexity in perfect cohesion, take the earth is in perfect alinement with proximity to the sun, not a meter further nor closer, sufficent enough to maintain life

but aeons ago the earth was closer to the sun ther was no moon, life was on mars, life could exist in a parallel dimension on pluto for all we know a bit much of a cosmic accendent if Gods divine plan was just a roll of the dice lol * +

xfrankie 31.07.14 - 05:27pm

@ 0gypsy0 - 31.07.14 - 04:02pm
No,it isn't

k, what wud you want as proof of His existence * +

xfrankie 31.07.14 - 05:28pm

@ 0gypsy0 - 31.07.14 - 05:19pm
I'd like to say something but I won't ... Nevermind.

oh please do, pwetty pwease * +

xfrankie 31.07.14 - 05:35pm

@ itstragik - 31.07.14 - 05:26pm
but aeons ago the earth was closer to the sun ther was no moon, life was on mars, life could exist in a parallel dimension on pluto for all we know a bit much of a cosmic accendent if Gods divine plan was just a roll of the dice lol

and i'm also told that monkeys and i are real cool siblings, and our great eon grandpa was sm funky geezer, man i thought that drama was settled at the abolition of slavery, what i see is something else, coz the other brothers aint too bothered but there origins, they gettin along just fine with bananas and trees, * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-12
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index