! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Iraqi christians - Page 3/20

Subject: Iraqi christians
« <> »
im.joker 20.07.14 - 09:22am

@ miaiad - 20.07.14 - 09:19am
Is n't this instructions during battle fight? thinking

thinking. Is this why they first make war with non Muslims and then try to forcefully convert them based on battle field laws? * +

im.joker 20.07.14 - 09:23am

@ 9362 - 19.07.14 - 11:03pm
fleeing mosul,told to either convert to islam,pay a tax or die.fking isis dckheads

sad. That's cruel * +

ummati 27.07.14 - 11:09pm
People who think ISIS are acting in the name of Islam need to wake up and very quickly coz there is NO khilafah! For thousands of years Christians, Jews and Muslims have lived together without removing anyone from the land we ruled. Where does it say if you take over a land you have to exile everyone who is not Muslim? Show me proof if it exists. The Christians and the Jews from the time of our Prophet Sallallaahu 'Alaihi Wa Sallam have lived together in peace and harmony living with freedom of belief. There is no compulsion when it comes to Islam in any way or for any reason. * +

0gypsy0 28.07.14 - 01:52am
singing.gif singing.gif * +

phallica 28.07.14 - 02:30am
John Lennon beat his wife and was a control freak, tormented his son, was a compulsive liar and a fame hungry hypocrite. Doubt he'd have got on with poor Harvey Milk, being both gay and Jewish. At least he'd have a common interest with Gandhi. * +

0gypsy0 28.07.14 - 02:54am
He used to beat up his 1st wife. His words : ''it is a diary form of writing. All that I used to be cruel to my woman, I beat her and kept her apart from the things that she loved was me. I used to be cruel to my woman, and physically any woman. I was a hitter. I couldnt express myself and I hit. I fought men and I hit women. That is why I am always on about peace, you see. It is the most violent people who go for love and peace.[ Everythings the opposite. But I sincerely believe in love and peace. I am not violent man who has learned not to be violent and regrets his violence. I will have to be a lot older before I can face in public how I treated women as a youngster.'' . He had a second wife,Yoko Ono . It's notable how he looked after her. eyeroll.gif. ''Woman''. . . eyeroll.gif @mr.controlfreak * +

iceylips 28.07.14 - 02:54am
Saddam kept Iraq one you've got to give him that * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-20
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark