! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Sooooooo. . . - Page 3/39

Subject: Sooooooo. . .
« <> »
ladibud 13.07.14 - 06:08pm
Michael Landon! loved him in that nd as little Joe in was it Bonanza or High Chaperrell? * +

ladibud 13.07.14 - 06:10pm
what was that other angel program called? Della Reese acted in it? i loved the angel of death in that one. * +

kimjongl 13.07.14 - 06:11pm
Touched by an Angel? I felt like smashing my TV with a cricket bat whenever that came on. lol.gif * +

ladibud 13.07.14 - 06:15pm
i was young nd loved it, that angel of death made me want to go off die just to meet him lol. think he died some while ago? * +

ladibud 13.07.14 - 06:18pm
yep, his name was John Dye, he played the angel of death nd he died 3 yrs ago. well spot all the reasons why he didn't have a chance lol. * +

xfrankie 13.07.14 - 10:13pm

@ kimjongl - 13.07.14 - 05:11pm
Yes I think they were the ones who bred with human females leading to hybrid 'giant' offspring.

hybrid giant offspring, where did u get that, Gen 6:1-4, let Scripture interprete Scripture for u, carefully study the context its becomes clear as day * +

xfrankie 13.07.14 - 10:17pm

@ kimjongl - 13.07.14 - 05:14pm
Two things I always found interesting about the rebellions. The first being the figure of one third. While not a majority it is certainly a significant number, god definitely didn't have everyone on board, perhaps he wasn't all knowing after all.

Secondly the 'crime' of Lucifer. As far as I know all he did was impart knowledge to Eve. This doesn't really seem all that bad to me. What was god hiding?

one rebellion lad, secondly, God did know, there's reason the Holy Angels are also called the Elect Angels, the answers are always there for those that want them * +

« <> »

This topic is locked!

+ go to page 1-39
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search