! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

So how's this for an idea? - Page 3/13

Subject: So how's this for an idea?
« <> »
propidol 24.06.14 - 04:03pm
My belief system does not include tolerating fkwits. * +

afriend 24.06.14 - 04:09pm
I liked this forum some seven or eight years ago, when Muslims and Christians were at each others throats! Man, that was some action back then! Now I come here when I want to get depressed smileyez.gif * +

za1wifey 24.06.14 - 04:33pm

@ afriend - 24.06.14 - 04:09pm
I liked this forum some seven or eight years ago, when Muslims and Christians were at each others throats! Man, that was some action back then! Now I come here when I want to get depressed smileyez.gif

I hate that smiley crying.gif * +

ummati 24.06.14 - 04:37pm
8 years ago we used to have the same type of debates and discussions but the respect and way of speaking has been lost here nowadays. * +

propidol 24.06.14 - 04:40pm
Why use respectful language to people you don't respect on any level whatsoever and find to be utterly reprehensible on every level? * +

xfrankie 24.06.14 - 04:49pm
and exhibit 1A, this is how fun it gets * +

n1ck 24.06.14 - 04:59pm

@ propidol - 24.06.14 - 04:40pm
Why use respectful language to people you don't respect on any level whatsoever and find to be utterly reprehensible on every level?

Just to clarify, I'm by no means saying anybody should be fake. But if you say your religion is peaceful, you ought to be peaceful in your treatment of others. Now that doesn't mean you have to agree with everything everybody else says. Neither do you have to be tolerant of everything that is opposed to your beliefs. But you can oppose an idea without being a chop to the person whose idea it is. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-13
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index