! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Pakistan stoning - Page 3/11

Subject: Pakistan stoning
« <> »
iilmadme 28.05.14 - 04:28pm
i found it a bit confusing that they actually stoned her,it isnt the usual honour killing 'method',is it? U usually hear of people being sentenced to that,not taking it upon themselves to do it in the street.i wonder wat will happen to the perpetrators * +

cheeky63 28.05.14 - 04:30pm

@ say.what - 28.05.14 - 04:22pm
Example, if someone said women stoned to death, school girls abducted to be sold, women to be hung for having a different religion.. I could go on..I think most people could guess which book these people follow, different countries even different continents,it has to be asked why

good luck with the post prob wnt last long * +

say.what 28.05.14 - 04:51pm
For context, if I said 15 year old pregnant girl drinks alcopops on park bench but still given council flat.. Most people would think UK * +

ladibud 28.05.14 - 04:53pm
stoning is from the Old testament in the Bible actually... here there are also stonings in some areas, various reasons. a while back 2 or 3 children were stoned to death. not Muslims at all. * +

ladibud 28.05.14 - 04:55pm
it is cultural, nd yes it happens among Muslims, i wont argue that, but that is where culture nd religion are mixed, here in Africa we see so much of this.... * +

ladibud 28.05.14 - 05:06pm
tbh, when i hear of stonings, i immediately think of impoverished backwards uneducated cultural rural communities. Not a certain religion. * +

iminuru 28.05.14 - 05:10pm
Farzana 30, from Jaranwala/Faisalabad, Punjab Pakistan got married to/with Muhammad Iqbal. her's father filed a case (of kidnapping) against ''Unknown'', but Farzana asked Lahore High Court to dis miss hers parents case and that she has married according 2 hers will. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-11
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index