! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

I will hang b4 I convert 2 islam... - Page 3/31

Subject: I will hang b4 I convert 2 islam...
« <> »
mandain 28.05.14 - 01:54pm
As I have mentioned before topics challenging religious doctrines, there is nothing wrong with them, but ignorant silly topics like this shouldn't be left on * +

ladibud 28.05.14 - 01:57pm
Recurv, how would u feel if a religious parent chose religion over their child? eg, disownin a gay child, that kind of thing... coz this is exactly what this woman is doin, she is chosin religion above being a parent to her child. her religion takes precendence over her child. * +

kimjongl 28.05.14 - 01:57pm
She should pretend to convert, escape the country, then burn a quran if it makes her feel better. * +

kimjongl 28.05.14 - 01:58pm

@ mandain - 28.05.14 - 01:37pm
Now the why he left Islam topic got deleted, I don't know why, since I haven't logged in for some hours, but so far this one is way more insulting to my senses due to the intent

That topic should have been pinned. * +

mandain 28.05.14 - 02:03pm
I have no problems with it being pinned, even if it's targeted towards Christians, which a lot of which does apply to as well * +

kimjongl 28.05.14 - 02:07pm
It was very methodical in the way it dissected the quran, there's probably another one on the bible out there that should be posted. The responses and explanations given were also quite eye opening. * +

mandain 28.05.14 - 02:09pm

@ ladibud - 28.05.14 - 01:57pm
Recurv, how would u feel if a religious parent chose religion over their child? eg, disownin a gay child, that kind of thing... coz this is exactly what this woman is doin, she is chosin religion above being a parent to her child. her religion takes precendence over her child.

Good question, don't know about the rest of you, but I've never heard of any other views from recurv apart from anti Islamic in this forum or anti English and European I. General forum * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-31
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index