! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

No Peace without Israeli sovereignity - Page 3/9

Subject: No Peace without Israeli sovereignity
« <> »
357_thug 17.03.14 - 10:44am
So firing rockets at occupiers is terrorism? * +

jaggedpill 17.03.14 - 10:48am
anyone who targets a place where innocents, eg children are, then they are terrorists, i don't care what god u pray to, ur skin colour, ur country, ur social standin... target any place where innocents are deliberately then in my eyes u are a terrorist. * +

9362 17.03.14 - 12:02pm

@ 357_thug - 17.03.14 - 10:44am
So firing rockets at occupiers is terrorism?

yes * +

manszar 17.03.14 - 12:41pm
It was fine in the world war and Vietnam when the west did not have guided bombs. Its fine to drop a bomb from a drone on weddings and houses with children. But if you are not an ally of the west then you are a terrorist. * +

slatekev 17.03.14 - 12:52pm
That's the point. It's about dumbing the population down and pushing certain agendas. The american government is grinding that once great nation down and breaking down what it is built upon. People stay blind to it,because it is not emotionally pleasant. For the brave though,learn a bit about NLP and then watch one of Obamas' speeches. Do your own research. Keep all possibilities open. Activate your minds. Educate yourself * +

jaggedpill 17.03.14 - 01:28pm

@ manszar - 17.03.14 - 12:41pm
It was fine in the world war and Vietnam when the west did not have guided bombs. Its fine to drop a bomb from a drone on weddings and houses with children. But if you are not an ally of the west then you are a terrorist.

No, it was never ok in my book... If u do that, u are committin an act of terrorism. No matter who u are or where u come from or what u are fightin for or against. * +

dgsn 17.03.14 - 03:52pm

@ 357_thug - 17.03.14 - 10:44am
So firing rockets at occupiers is terrorism?

If you are firing them at civilians yes. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-9
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum