! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

to believe in God.. - Page 3/4

Subject: to believe in God..
« <> »
n1ck 30.04.13 - 10:44am
It was Jesus' style. It was the prophets' style. It was the apostles' style. Why should it not be our style? Just saying. But yes, I agree with what you're saying about those who profess to be Christians yet show by their actions than they're no more Christian than the atheists they insult. * +

tokage 30.04.13 - 10:49am
coz it is just not my Style crying Jesus also wore robes nd sandals... do u? if not why not! it was His style lol * +

n1ck 30.04.13 - 11:09am
I'm not talking about your choice of dress. I'm talking about how to evangelize and show a lost person his need for Christ. Big difference. * +

tokage 30.04.13 - 11:13am
apparently u lost ur sense of humor when u found Christ eyeroll it was a joke, now pull the stick out slowly. * +

suvetar 30.04.13 - 12:11pm
well said Tokage * +

unquiet1 30.04.13 - 12:13pm

@ tokage - 30.04.13 - 06:32am
how we treat those around us, how we treat the world nd all that share this world with us does matter... religion is supposed to be abt love, carin, helpin nd respectin, not to insult, mock etc.. so don't for one moment think u are better than a non believer when u treat them like they are idiots, scum, when u mock them etc.. don't for one minute think ur religion will then save u.. repentance with proud heart means nothin, repentance without tryin to change ur ways means nothin...

good * +

maberry 30.04.13 - 01:54pm
good * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page