! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

RIP Delhi bus r*pe student - Page 3/77

Subject: RIP Delhi bus r*pe student
« <> »
missybud 29.12.12 - 02:01pm
what do u mean? will they be hung if found guilty, or is the case hanging? * +

bobdylan 29.12.12 - 02:22pm
im confused at the circumstances ? she was thrown off the moving bus correct ? well did the r*pe happend on the bus ? was there other passengers ? was there a driver ? was it day or night ? it sounds impossibly horrific !!! were they drunk or on drugs wtf * +

guillium 29.12.12 - 02:59pm
It happened on the bus as far as I know bob. The attack lasted about an hour, and both her and her male friend were beaten with iron bars. Once they were done both her and the friend were thrown out of the moving bus sad * +

missybud 29.12.12 - 04:36pm
i think i read abt this in General forum? they viloted her with the rod too? * +

iilmadme 29.12.12 - 05:42pm
Is her friend dead too? * +

rose01 29.12.12 - 06:04pm

@ bobdylan - 29.12.12 - 02:22pm
im confused at the circumstances ? she was thrown off the moving bus correct ? well did the r*pe happend on the bus ? was there other passengers ? was there a driver ? was it day or night ? it sounds impossibly horrific !!! were they drunk or on drugs wtf

9pm bob..hardly late.. she was with her boyfriend and they boarded the bus after seeing a movie.. and those scumbags r*ped her in that bus..in front of her bf..gory details smethng abt a rod being used and then they threw them both out of the moving bus naked.. makes ur blood boil so much that u want to shoot those lowly inhumans rt. on the spot * +

rose01 29.12.12 - 06:07pm

@ missybud - 29.12.12 - 02:01pm
what do u mean? will they be hung if found guilty, or is the case hanging?

Now that she has died..the case changes to murder section 302 IPC * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-77
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum