! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

bob vs the bible - Page 3/109

Subject: bob vs the bible
« <> »
bobdylan 25.07.12 - 09:39pm
rolleyes * +

bobdylan 25.07.12 - 09:40pm
Un Baptized kids cause such a stir that they fairly recently tried adding limbo and purgatorys but forget it . The big J C is a requirement * +

bobdylan 25.07.12 - 09:48pm
So to summarise , if your the perfect moral human but are skeptical d*mnATION. If your the perfect moral human but live on some remote island and never heard of Jesus d*mnATION ! if your a child to young or mentally ill and die d*mnATION ! ................... But ,let's say your a murder , say a ped*phile serial killer murder who's on death row after he's 20th killing but you find Jesus *most do* have no fear for the lord forgives ETERNAL COMMUNION WITH GOD HEART welcom to the flock child * +

iilmadme 25.07.12 - 09:51pm
If i want lessons on how to be a christian u'll be the last person i'll come to * +

bobdylan 25.07.12 - 09:54pm
il finish part one with a quote ...... ''LIVE A GOOD LIFE. IF THERE ARE GODS AND THEY ARE JUST, THEN THEY WILL NOT CARE HOW DEVOUT YOU HAVE BEEN, BUT WILL WELCOM U BASED ON THE VIRTUES YOU HAVE LIVED BY. IF THERE ARE GODS, BUT UNJUST, THEN U SHOULD NOT WANT TO WORSHIP THEM. IF THERE ARE NO GODS, THEN U WILL BE GONE, BUT WILL HAVE LIVED A NOBLE LIFE THAT WILL LIVE ON IN THE MEMORIES OF YOUR LOVED ONES.'' marcus aurelius , roman emperor * +

bobdylan 25.07.12 - 10:04pm

@ iilmadme - 25.07.12 - 09:51pm
If i want lessons on how to be a christian u'll be the last person i'll come to

You can't be your own Christian lilmadme , you can't just make it up . There's a little black book , a rule book ! It's not called how to be a Christian author the pope ! It's not , how to be a Christian author lilmadame NO , it's called the bible , the word of god * +

bobdylan 25.07.12 - 10:09pm
revalations 22:19 . John 10:35 . Peter 1:21 ...... and many many other all pretty clear THE WORD OF GOD ...... INFALLIBLE . im not here to tell you how to be a christian , this post here to point out sone of the utter absurdities of been a christian and pointing out 65 percent of christians ..... arnt * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-109
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index