! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Islam-True Religion - Page 294/295

Subject: Islam-True Religion
« <> »
wildhart 26.12.12 - 11:19pm
That is a gosh darned lot of names. . . I would get confused if I was him although I do like The All Strong and the Owner of power I am so going to steal them for the next time I play WWE Smackdown * +

shrek 22.11.13 - 09:35pm
Like how can an illiterate man living in the deserts of Arabia, unable to read or write, be able to compile a literary masterpiece as wondrous as the Qur'an? How was it possible for one man to lead a nation of polytheists to the one True God in 23 years? * +

shrek 22.11.13 - 09:48pm
One powerful verse bit at the heart of the Meccan polytheists: ''Say: God is One, Unique; God, the Source (of everything); He has not fathered anything nor is He fathered; And there is nothing comparable to Him.''-Surah 112 This message, though simple and * +

shrek 22.11.13 - 09:55pm
basic, was the greatest possible challenge and threat to the idol-worshippers of Mecca. They did not wish to change their ways of living and they were afraid of losing their power if idolatry was given up, so they began to insult and humiliate Muhammad * +

shrek 22.11.13 - 09:57pm
pbuh in the most cruel and persistent manner. But nothing can really harm one who is protected by God. * +

shrek 22.11.13 - 10:07pm

@ truth_4u - 26.12.12 - 10:22pm
any questions regarding Islam? do my best to answer inshallah

Salaams. I want to clear something. Is it true that if one recites 100 Darud Sharif on a Friday, bad deeds of 200 years (equivalent) will be obliterated? and if reciting the maximum number of Darud Sharif is the full compensation of all sins? * +

aquagal1 17.02.14 - 11:59am
daydream I just love the title of topic ;) * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-295
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark