! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

its a flat earth - Page 29/31

Subject: its a flat earth
« <> »
may2011 20.01.20 - 07:30pm
I find it incredible that anyone can believe in a flat earth in the third millenium. * +

teddig 24.01.20 - 01:07am
because water is level you fool, the globe thing you bekieve in is so fkin r*tarded, please hurry and escape the indocturnation. * +

valatine 24.01.20 - 09:18am
You only can see roughly 3 miles of sea when you are at sea level if you were 100 foot tall you can only see 20 odd miles . If the earth was flat you would be able to see to the ends of the earth . But you can't. I wonder why roflmao . * +

recurve16 27.01.20 - 02:28pm

@ teddig - 24.01.20 - 01:07am
because water is level you fool, the globe thing you bekieve in is so fkin r*tarded, please hurry and escape the indocturnation.

If water and the earth is flat, why is there a horizon ?

If I stand on the north coast of Scotland, why can't I see Norway or Iceland ? * +

miaiad 27.01.20 - 11:16pm
Dear all,
regardless of what you believe, one essential behavior to follow in forums is mutual respect and nice conversation.
Simply speaking, If the earth was not spherical, then it should be of another shape. We have the following probabilities:
(1) It is a 3-D object other than a sphere, e.g. cone, cube, etc.
(2) It is completely flat (2-D only). Here we have two possibilities as well:
(2.a) infinite flat surface in all NSWE directions.
(2.b) finite flat surface.
Case (1): any non-spherical object will have sharp corners. why none has observed them in the earth surface? the sharp corners implies sudden change in time and shadows. (I can think of some exceptions if some1 believe earth is much smaller than the sun)
if an assumption is that one face of the cube (for example) is infinite in 2-D, then we should be able to discover new land and continents every day.
Case (2.a) same as above, we should be able to send airplanes, explorers to discover new lands, add them to our maps. The earth map then should be update very often, maybe daily. There are 100s of enthusiastic explorer and scholars who will be keen to do this.
Case (2.b) if we know it is flat and infinite, then it is a MUST to have and end or borders where it says: earth finished here. Has anybody seen that point or borders?
* +

disarrayed 15.02.20 - 12:51am
still nothing, just straight to observational phenomenon which isn't quantifiable in any way, I see unicorns therfore unicorns must be real, theres my proofs.. * +

suvetar 15.02.20 - 02:11am
Good to see the idiocy in this place has not changed * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-31
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark