! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

atheism and the pursuit of God - Page 29/30

Subject: atheism and the pursuit of God
« <> »
xfrankie 24.02.15 - 11:18am

@ manszar - 24.02.15 - 10:51am
you see if you claim god gave the jews the masonic law then we can see that everything you said in this post is just dribble. unless you can accept that they did not come from god but the proses you just described

mosiac law again, you may notice guys 'be calling' it dribble already, * +

xfrankie 24.02.15 - 11:26am

@ manszar - 24.02.15 - 10:56am
we learned animal sacrifices were of no use. its not that they just did not have the soul for the sin sacrifice. and therefor god sent his son for the bestest sacrifice ever.

animal sacrifices, hmm here your departing from the club, its bout the views on suppossedly genocide, or r*pe, or other, the kind that gives the illusion of tyranny, ur issue doesn't quite capture the intended msg, * +

0gypsy0 24.02.15 - 12:09pm

@ xfrankie - 24.02.15 - 03:39am
just because you said you will suffer doesn't mean it was wrong, its like ur implying its not right to save one or its not justified to kill one to save the other...so if said God in O'T said medical prob then you would be ok, No matter how gruesome the killing act is, Heaven is filled with the lives of all those Babies/Children Jesus used plain words, Matthew 19:14!..He saved them from something worse than a medical condition, the curse of of earth.

1st of all , I'd save both but I can't because I'm not Almighty! But ordering the killing of children and watch them dying while I'm Almighty and enjoying the view of it is a totally different thing . * +

0gypsy0 24.02.15 - 12:14pm

@ xfrankie - 24.02.15 - 09:12am
i didn't call you a killer, wherever did you get that from, and in the O'T what does David say about his baby that died, 2 Samuel 12:22-23, he will go to him.

The baby was of mr David,a king that had God on speed dial and not the victims of infanticide of a sicko like yahweh who enjoys the view of pregnant women ripped open and the slaughtering of children,suckling,or them lying on the ground like refuse and eaten by beasts.etc. No such thing as : every1 of these go to heaven automatically after I kill them * +

0gypsy0 24.02.15 - 12:21pm
U said : ''I'm seeing a justification for killing an innocent life'' ,after replying u what I wouldve decide in that terrible situation, cut the cr*p ! Almighty had ordered them to be killed and just stood watching them die, even though he could of Save them! I don't know why I'm even wasting my time with u , you're spiritually dead * +

0gypsy0 24.02.15 - 12:38pm

@ xfrankie - 24.02.15 - 03:39am
just because you said you will suffer doesn't mean it was wrong, its like ur implying its not right to save one or its not justified to kill one to save the other...so if said God in O'T said medical prob then you would be ok, No matter how gruesome the killing act is, Heaven is filled with the lives of all those Babies/Children Jesus used plain words, Matthew 19:14!..He saved them from something worse than a medical condition, the curse of of earth.

facepalm * +

xfrankie 24.02.15 - 12:55pm

@ 0gypsy0 - 24.02.15 - 12:21pm
U said : ''I'm seeing a justification for killing an innocent life'' ,after replying u what I wouldve decide in that terrible situation, cut the cr*p ! Almighty had ordered them to be killed and just stood watching them die, even though he could of Save them! I don't know why I'm even wasting my time with u , you're spiritually dead

the court of appeal of England and Wales, in the matter of A conjoinder twins, jodie and mary, justified it, the association of pro-life physicians, as an exception to abortion is if the life of a mother is threatened by the pregnancy, the mother's life is preserved by terminating the life, if you think i call you a killer by saying that, then all the above are killers, with me taking the lead * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-30
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index