! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Zionist - Page 29/30

Subject: Zionist
« <> »
dgsn 31.07.14 - 01:51pm
Blaming things on bias western media is just a cop out, it is just a stupid excuse for things you dont want to hear. I can guarantee you aeroplane the media I pay attention to is a hell of a lot less bias than yours. * +

dgsn 31.07.14 - 01:57pm

@ aeroplane - 31.07.14 - 12:35pm
diggy I respect for you. It's hard to believe that people are so brainwashed by the media. Of course American news is going to cover what they want us to believe. Because America is supporting Israeli warfare with 8.5 a day! Of course our media isn't going to show the damage. They are only going to show that Israel had a couple missiles fired back. Do not blame the civilians for all of this! If anything blame the government. I support humanity. Not how the government handles things, you are making the point very clear. And I hope people start to realize. Gaza should not be kicked while down. And no thousands of children should not be in the cross fire. Nor the families. And people... How would you feel if you were expelled from YOUR land?! And then put back on it as REFUGEES?! You would feel defenseless. These people have been going through in human ways of living for weeks. And not just weeks, but for years, as Israel tries to move in on them. No one puts blame on Israel for everything?! But how can we not see that right now, in this moment... Hundreds of people right this second are dying for no reason? Families sobbing over their loses. And scared to know which family is going to be next. And Israel is still firing?! I'm sorry but Gaza does not have enough weaponry to fight back. Maybe if they came on foot into the strip Palestinians would have a chance. But they don't because they are coming from the sky. Is this fair? It's already against Gaza's human rights to take their land. You people need to stop worrying about what the news is telling you. Look up war pictures from there... And stop reading everything. Let your heart and mind open up. And see the injuries and deaths of the young. You would just die if it was your own. So please stop listening to the news and media. Actually look at the pictures. And the videos of mothers crying out to seize fire. You do not have to be Muslim to care, you just have to be human.yes

Did you know everything you said that is not beamed around the world but should be is actually beamed around the world? And by the people you say we shouldnt watch and read? There is no media blackout, the world is very well aware of what is going on there, because of the media. * +

say.what 31.07.14 - 02:10pm

@ 9362 - 31.07.14 - 12:13pm
aren't you just as bad aeroplane?

Just as bad lol cheers * +

0gypsy0 31.07.14 - 03:39pm

@ aeroplane - 31.07.14 - 11:38am
This is why we need to prepare in all sense of the word. We have enemies in all corners of the globe yes.gif

* +

say.what 31.07.14 - 03:56pm

@ aeroplane - 31.07.14 - 11:38am
This is why we need to prepare in all sense of the word. We have enemies in all corners of the globe yes

Is that because muslims make s**t in all corners of the globe, if a globe even has a corner, you illiterate c**t * +

itstragik 31.07.14 - 05:07pm

@ aeroplane - 31.07.14 - 12:56pm
Antisemitism and antizionism are two different things. Ask any orthodox jew about why zionism is wrong and they will reply that zionism is not acctually a physical thing but a belief in god. Zionism has been about a few hundred years and judaism has been about thousands of years. I do not applaud any violence as it costs innocent lives. But the fact is that pre ww2 palestinian people were living their own way of life undisturbed and then great Britain and america set up a so called jewish state for unsettled jews in land that was never theirs. Palestinian people are oppressed and pushed into a corner. Compare telaviv, a vibrant westernised city considered a holiday destination with nightclubs and bars for people to enjoy themselves to gaza city which has a dense population and a lack of basic necessities that it must rely on UN support which israel often stops. These two places are right next to each other. If that is not oppression I do not know what is. The only way to resolve this conflict is that occupied palestinian territories must be cleared of all israeli settlements and east jerusalem must be its capital.

is that about the same time the house of rothchild or red shield came out of germany and bought israel with money obtained from victims of the holocost i think zionism is a cult not even a religion you just have to look at the flag (star of david) an occult symbol in your face people of israel, make peace your only killing yourselves . . * +

say.what 31.07.14 - 05:37pm
The difference between cult and religion is? * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-30
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark