! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

New CHRISTIAN CHAT BOX - Page 278/485

Subject: New CHRISTIAN CHAT BOX
« <> »
kristy59 18.10.15 - 08:49am

@ iilmadme - 17.10.15 - 10:05am
hi kristy hug i like wales,where did u go?x

We went to South Wales stayed in a seaside resort called Porthcawl, visited Swansea and Cardiff also a place called St.f*gans which is a museum of Welsh Life, this was like a huge park and altho we walked here there and everywhere never found the houses that were 400 years old lol It was a nice place tho. * +

kristy59 18.10.15 - 08:57am

@ trailrunner - 17.10.15 - 11:33am
hi how's u? I was just watching some of the christian bands on the tv where they play live, I still cant get over the crowd reaction lol some of the faces they make lol and all the jumping around its crazy. its definitely a good energy there and I think they feel it.

I think all churches shld have joyful music where people can clap along, wave their arms in the air etc., unfort a lot of the older churches dont like this hence younger folk dont attend. * +

kristy59 18.10.15 - 09:04am
Laughter is 'to express emotion or amusement by expelling air from the lungs in short bursts to produce an inarticulate voiced noise.' All you need is something to trigger it off! Ecclesiastes 3:4 * +

trailrunner 18.10.15 - 10:54am
did u find year's ago that it all felt old and boring as if its stuck in the past. I remember scanning around the church and people looked like zombies lol I think recently things are becoming more mordern and aimed at the younger adults and allowing for creativity and all that. year's ago the young ones would just look the other way and not want to go anywhere near a church. * +

iilmadme 21.10.15 - 11:11pm
i dont know,this is my first experience of it,really.i quite like elements of the traditional as well as modern,im finding the balance ok.there's a fellowship group tomorrow i hope i can get to.im usually the youngest there.but we are finding we have things in common,as it happens.i like older people * +

kristy59 23.10.15 - 08:33am

@ trailrunner - 18.10.15 - 10:54am
did u find year's ago that it all felt old and boring as if its stuck in the past. I remember scanning around the church and people looked like zombies lol I think recently things are becoming more mordern and aimed at the younger adults and allowing for creativity and all that. year's ago the young ones would just look the other way and not want to go anywhere near a church.

I found churches were dark, cold n also had a funny smell about them but in recent years a lot have changed and got warmer and more welcoming. * +

kristy59 23.10.15 - 08:47am

@ iilmadme - 21.10.15 - 11:11pm
i dont know,this is my first experience of it,really.i quite like elements of the traditional as well as modern,im finding the balance ok.there's a fellowship group tomorrow i hope i can get to.im usually the youngest there.but we are finding we have things in common,as it happens.i like older people

Its the older people who have kept the churches going. For many people it was a place to meet up with friends they would not see from one sunday to the next. Over the years they would become a sort of family to each other. Younger people wld find this boring and want more then a cup of tea n a biscuit after the service. Slowly these churches are changing and moving with the times and more younger people are attending. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-485
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index