! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

what you will never want to hear - Page 27/41

Subject: what you will never want to hear
« <> »
jef87 24.09.14 - 09:52am
some believers may argued that god did all this things to test us all. then he have the guts to call hmslf allknowing * +

itstragik 24.09.14 - 10:36am
if it's gods will why debate it no wonder no point to life if it's gods will oh he's starving must be gods will or oh look 1000's left homeless after act of god seriously ?? * +

itstragik 24.09.14 - 10:39am

@ propidol - 24.09.14 - 09:22am
Ancient cave paintings only look like spaceships if you want them to.

yes were more advanced what with our remote controls to change the channel to the next soap coming on lol * +

itstragik 24.09.14 - 10:41am

@ jef87 - 24.09.14 - 09:45am
miracle worker? then why ur god do nothing about the war syria? why ur god do nothing to stop poverty in other countrie

syria and isreal is explainable i've tried to explain things to people about systems of control no c**ts bothered though i get fed up with it * +

0gypsy0 24.09.14 - 12:18pm
of course I believe you,when facts fail to align with my beliefs or wants I turn to fantasy. . I mean its obvious that shape shifting reptilians control our minds and society ..and that last sandwich I ate was plotting against me to give me indigestion,I knew it!! Its all a conspiracy! Conspiracy ,piracy... omg my brains!! omg * +

itstragik 24.09.14 - 12:29pm
i couldn't care less about anyones beliefs tbh i doesn't interest me when you're all off on a spirtiual daze in large groups scratchin your heads lookin for answers il be heading in the opposite direction i've always said that, and that's my choice free will !! * +

itstragik 24.09.14 - 12:33pm
gods son our savior course he's our saviour if he doen'snt come up we're all dead the light of the world thiers a starting off point easy sun worship does any priest or other leaders tell you that no they want you to be mis-lead ill informed time too wake up now lol * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-41
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index