! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

IAF hits Gaza - Page 264/271

Subject: IAF hits Gaza
« <> »
9362 20.08.14 - 08:04am

@ joe999 - 20.08.14 - 03:28am
Scuse me sir, ppl constantly go on about Zionism and Judaism bring 2 completely different things. You however clearly don't. How can Israel be putting Jews under threat when Judaism isn't Zionism? Showing your transparency once again, we all know u don't like Jews, nothing to do with Israel mate! I can say they want to protect it's citizens when they send air strikes against the ppl and the organization's that target me and my family. Death to those terrorists all the way. Fkers they will roast in hell! Every time I hear that siren, I'm like kill those fkin terrorists to the last one of em! Yep the very same ones u support, tw@

and palestinians who've seen their land and homes seized by Israel in order to give more homes to jewish settlers probably think the same about Israel.Been going on for years as well * +

manszar 20.08.14 - 08:06am

@ joe999 - 20.08.14 - 03:28am
Scuse me sir, ppl constantly go on about Zionism and Judaism bring 2 completely different things. You however clearly don't. How can Israel be putting Jews under threat when Judaism isn't Zionism? Showing your transparency once again, we all know u don't like Jews, nothing to do with Israel mate! I can say they want to protect it's citizens when they send air strikes against the ppl and the organization's that target me and my family. Death to those terrorists all the way. Fkers they will roast in hell! Every time I hear that siren, I'm like kill those fkin terrorists to the last one of em! Yep the very same ones u support, tw@

Or let me put it in the hate language you understand. Did anti muslim sentiment go up after sep 11? * +

9362 20.08.14 - 08:09am

@ jazeera5 - 20.08.14 - 04:54am
you piece of s**t, are you talking out of your ass. iof deserve death bcos they stole land of palestine. Israel is a Terrorist State its actions dishonour the memory of all the victims of persecution, Pogroms the Holocaust Shoah by Christian Europe. Israel is a Fascist, racist State .

what a moron * +

ummati 20.08.14 - 09:50am
1) Israel does not want Palestinians to launch rockets.
2) Israel does not want Palestinians to throw stones.
3) Israel does not want to lift the blockade on Gaza.
4) Israel does not want Gaza to have more than the bare minimum amount of food.
5) Israel does not want Palestinians in Gaza to use tunnels.
6) Israel does not want Palestinians to protest.
7) Israel does not want Palestinians to build houses.
8) Israel does not want Palestinians to grow olive trees.
9) Israel does not want Palestinians to form a unity government.
10) Israel does not want Palestinians to advocate for BDS.
11) Israel does not want a two-state solution.
12) Israel does not want a one-state solution.
13) Israel does not want Palestinians to go to the UN.
14) Israel does not want Palestinians to go to the ICC.
15) Israel does not want..

But of course it's the Palestinians who are the unreasonable ones. * +

ummati 20.08.14 - 10:01am

@ joe999 - 19.08.14 - 10:09pm
We were just having a bbq. Air raid sirens came on, we had to leg it.We heard the bangs super loud

In the UK? * +

joe999 20.08.14 - 10:15am

@ dgsn - 20.08.14 - 06:41am
This is a part of the problem. A rocket gets fired, it is instantly blamed on hamas. I know morons like intended think hamas control every rocket every faction and every person but the simple fact is they dont. 6 days in to the ceasefire with no rockets fired hamas decide to fire rockets a few hours before the deadline. Im not buying it.

facepalm.gif ffs don't be such a moron if you're TRYING to be 2 sided. They took responsibility for it ya mong. Besides it's confirmed the 2 ppl killed yesterday in Israel's air strikes, remember the poor grandmother and child being mentioned? Well the 2 ppl were the wife and child of a Hamas leader. So much for Israel firing blindly. So much for genocide! * +

ummati 20.08.14 - 10:15am
Mahdi Aljamal

Dear world, this is ?Gaza? 5:58 AM, and i am about to lose my electricity again. sounds of drones, F16 and bombs from time to another but never stopped. this is not only about 2 months of bombing, its not just about 2000 Palestinians killed, its not about who broke the truce! its about 66 years of occupation! 66 years of killing, destroying, displacing, ethnic cleansing and massacring! its about years of siege, years of stealing lands, water and heritage! its about erasing a whole nation and replacing a whole history with fakes and lies. you are overanalyzing if you think its something else other than a fight between the occupier and the occupied, the oppressor and the oppressed, this is what we have learned from years of occupation, if there was no occupation, there would be no ?Resistance?, It's only natural to ?Resist * +

« <> »

This topic is locked!

+ go to page 1-271
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search