! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Yeshua the jewish Messiah - Page 26/153

Subject: Yeshua the jewish Messiah
« <> »
alvar89 2.09.15 - 06:09am

@ manszar - 2.09.15 - 04:09am
ok first of show me where I said peaceful Mayans, and second you said they were collecting souls. . the Mayans are no different than Christians who believe the sacrifice of a man was necessary. same as the Jews. and all the rest that beloved blood could influence the gods.

Someone usually is meant to collect them usually theres a serpent on the pictures. Most of the ancient tribes did it i remembered something you said about some having good morals etc. Sorry if it were not the mayans my bad. * +

alvar89 2.09.15 - 06:11am

@ manszar - 2.09.15 - 04:41am
to show us what is evil and what is good is to teach us good and evil the very thing god did not want us to know so claims the bible, god did not show adam the consequences of deciding evil acts, only that he would die. which he didn't as he died from old age.

That is a twist you added. God did not want man to plunge in on his own and wanted man towait to get the knowledge from God with the knowing whats harmfull or not. * +

alvar89 2.09.15 - 06:12am
It was all about trusting your Creator to provide and it still is so. * +

manszar 3.09.15 - 03:37am

@ alvar89 - 2.09.15 - 06:00am
You have no clue what a culture with no real Christian influence looks like. All the early Christians were percecuted by the russians here and was not allowed. Lenin was made a god and atheism is the main worldview of the ppl here. Some say they believe that there is a God but they dont care about much more. Most of my friends went the other way so why would i alone choose to stop what they are still doing?

oh please you have no idea how many peaceful cultures there are that have nothing to do with Christianity. do yourself a favour and look it up. lol.gif how is it that most of your friends went the other way but only you didn't? wouldn't that be all my friends went the other way? clearly you are not alone as you would see if you did a little research. * +

manszar 3.09.15 - 03:39am

@ alvar89 - 2.09.15 - 06:01am
He said they will be hated and will not yet go where He was going. They did spread the Word what was there mission.

he also asked god to protect them. strange how a god asks his god to protect them * +

manszar 3.09.15 - 03:45am

@ alvar89 - 2.09.15 - 06:06am
You hate the God of the bible the grudge is seen in most of your replies. You hate Him and His ppl thats why you bother. You hate Him because you do not understand Him. You do aknowledge we are being ruled by the scripture wheter you say its from God or not.

no its that I love God and see through the discussing accusations the bible makes of God. you see I am not concerned with my own salvation like you. I would not want God to suffer for my sins. I will happily spend eternity in hell if it means God did not suffer or pay for my sins. my sins are mine and I have payed the price for them myself. * +

manszar 3.09.15 - 03:49am

@ alvar89 - 2.09.15 - 06:09am
Someone usually is meant to collect them usually theres a serpent on the pictures. Most of the ancient tribes did it i remembered something you said about some having good morals etc. Sorry if it were not the mayans my bad.

that's right most of the ancient tribes did it. including jews who were just as ignorant as the Mayans. a act you as a Christian claim is also necessary to please the gods. the shedding of the blood of a man god. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-153
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index