! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

New CHRISTIAN CHAT BOX - Page 257/486

Subject: New CHRISTIAN CHAT BOX
« <> »
trailrunner 29.08.15 - 12:56pm
iv a question here and wonder how you feel about it. well to be fair its been going on for ages but more oftern recently, its the activity in the sky, you know all the ufo reports. from a christian view what would you say? and lets say one day a ufo ship landed and an e.t came out, would you trust it? lol * +

alvar89 29.08.15 - 04:28pm

@ trailrunner - 29.08.15 - 12:56pm
iv a question here and wonder how you feel about it. well to be fair its been going on for ages but more oftern recently, its the activity in the sky, you know all the ufo reports. from a christian view what would you say? and lets say one day a ufo ship landed and an e.t came out, would you trust it? lol

I would test them by asking them if Jesus Christ is Lord or not. The answer would distinguish from which side they come from. All this ananaki race etc ufo theories end up in the fallen angel category anyway lol.gif * +

alvar89 29.08.15 - 04:41pm
To clear things up a bit the bible does say the kingdom of darkness lays between us and the Kingdom of God. Daniels prayers were that strong on those days they went thru that place. Also this: Ephesians 6
12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places. * +

iilmadme 29.08.15 - 04:45pm
it isnt incompatible with my beliefs that there are other beings out there.my favourite ever answer to this was when acts238 said that she would invite them to church Lol * +

trailrunner 29.08.15 - 05:39pm
there's lots of information on google and its in a form of a channelled message, saying greeting dear ones. I dont know myself but there is a false hope feeling there as alot of information was dated last year and before. im an open minded guy myself and very curious to what the e.t's want to say and how they want to help this troubled earth. I dont know lol I get an iffy feeling here. * +

alvar89 29.08.15 - 05:51pm
Dont be a man who builds his house on sand. Build it on a rock! Not everything out there is truth but there was and is a Man who claimed to be Truth. Thats a rock you can build your life on happy.gif * +

alvar89 29.08.15 - 05:53pm
Matthew 7:24-27English Standard Version (ESV)

Build Your House on the Rock
24 Everyone then who hears these words of mine and does them will be like a wise man who built his house on the rock. 25 And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house, but it did not fall, because it had been founded on the rock. 26 And everyone who hears these words of mine and does not do them will be like a foolish man who built his house on the sand. 27 And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell, and great was the fall of it. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-486
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index