! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Astrotheology - Page 25/38

Subject: Astrotheology
« <> »
prismf 28.09.14 - 02:10am

@ zeroload - 28.09.14 - 02:04am
Again being angelic meant being above death and disease, according to legends. So why would anyone with angelic genetics be susceptible to deficiencies and disease?

because our own family were infiltrated and split up by the invaders in ireland many centuries ago. and disease and bad genetics was bred in. through the centuries. apparently. just going on family tree and history.

is probably why our own family genetics are stuffed up, but with rare cancers. through evolvement and procreation. the chances of any family getting a rare cancer within it are what??? 1000/1...........in my own family getting a more common cancer are those odds. * +

prismf 28.09.14 - 02:11am

@ phallica - 28.09.14 - 02:09am
BS Positive?

not at all phallica....i got my phone back and its been hacked.....for a fact * +

prismf 28.09.14 - 02:11am
and the hack is traceable. whoever done it is very clever...but not clever enuf. * +

prismf 28.09.14 - 02:13am

@ zeroload - 28.09.14 - 02:08am
Don't get why anyone would hack medical records

ooh well u see to a stalker information on their victim is power to them hmmm? just i dont get stalked easily. they will learn the hard way with me smile.gif * +

dgsn 28.09.14 - 02:13am
Well the rarest blood group is AB-. 0.7-0.8percent of the worlds population have it. My maths isnt working well today but thats about 50odd million people give or take. * +

zeroload 28.09.14 - 02:17am

@ prismf - 28.09.14 - 02:10am
because our own family were infiltrated and split up by the invaders in ireland many centuries ago. and disease and bad genetics was bred in. through the centuries. apparently. just going on family tree and history.

is probably why our own family genetics are stuffed up, but with rare cancers. through evolvement and procreation. the chances of any family getting a rare cancer within it are what??? 1000/1...........in my own family getting a more common cancer are those odds.

Well there's the bull right there. The whole world has mixed bloodlines, if your line had something as special as angelic blood then nothing of this world could harm it. To be honest you sound like that kid proclaiming to be an indigo child. Same thing, just someone trying to put themselves higher than the spec of sand we all are in time. * +

zeroload 28.09.14 - 02:18am

@ prismf - 28.09.14 - 02:13am
ooh well u see to a stalker information on their victim is power to them hmmm? just i dont get stalked easily. they will learn the hard way with me smile.gif

Ok so knowing your blood type is power how? * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-38
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum