! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Zionist - Page 24/30

Subject: Zionist
« <> »
za1wifey 27.07.14 - 11:05am

@ 0gypsy0 - 26.07.14 - 08:00pm
We all heared the propaganda on both sides. I don't defend the power but people and the indescriminate killing of people in Gaza on this scale is indefensible. Only something monstrous would carry this out. And only a monstrous distortion of human values could excuse it.

Monstrous indeed. The attempts to justify Israels actions would be laughable if it weren't so sad. * +

za1wifey 27.07.14 - 11:24am
Mecca is a city not a country. A nation wasn't oppressed, displaced or wiped out to achieve Mecca. Yes there were battles fought amoungst the Arabs often with the Muslims being outnumbered. They won some battles and lost some battles. What Israel is doing is not fighting a battle on a battlefield. They are murdering innocent civillilans. Anyway, the people who eventually conquered were also Meccan's themselves who had embraced Islam and had been attacked, oppressed and forced out by the very people they actually allowed to stay and live in peace once they took control. Many of these people later embraced Islam themselves. So no, its not the same thing at all. * +

say.what 27.07.14 - 03:42pm
Well if you call surrender convert or die a choice * +

say.what 27.07.14 - 03:51pm
Anyone with a ounce of sense could figure those battles would have been horrific, only time and weaponry has changed. * +

nolisto1 27.07.14 - 05:42pm
But jews aren't really religious are they. From what I hear, I could be speaking from ignorance, something I'm totally okay with. Israeli jews are secular, so it has very little to do with actual religion. * +

0gypsy0 27.07.14 - 06:16pm
You're right Nol. Follow the money... * +

za1wifey 27.07.14 - 06:28pm

@ say.what - 27.07.14 - 03:51pm
Anyone with a ounce of sense could figure those battles would have been horrific, only time and weaponry has changed.

Yeah they probably were. But as u so rightly pointed out they were battles. Battles that were fought on a battlefield amoungst equals and peers with the intent of doin battle. Anyone with an ounce of sense can see the difference between that and the destruction of homes, the oppression and slaughter of innocent civilians (many of whom are children) done by Israel. No amount of justification will change that fact. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-30
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index