! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

any believers of aliens? - Page 23/24

Subject: any believers of aliens?
« <> »
pallas7 10.08.15 - 09:20pm

@ mikeymk - 10.08.15 - 06:34pm
Then you will have to imagine it. You yanks do like your fantasies..

Uk people are more superstitious, and I'm nut American. I've said this before plenty, you've already contracted yourself in the same sentence * +

zedsdead 11.08.15 - 02:23am
Do aliens exist? Well nature generally doesn't do things in ones. Life happened here, it's undoubtedly happened elsewhere. Have they visited us? It's highly unlikely that intelligent life elsewhere in the galaxy even knows we exist and while intelligent life may be out there, somewhere, we may never encounter it. It took 3.7 billion years of evolution to come up with the human brain. Such a thing may and probably has happened elsewhere in the universe but actually reaching out to them or them reaching out to us and having contact is hugely problematic given the vast distances. * +

mikeymk 12.08.15 - 01:34am

@ pallas7 - 10.08.15 - 09:20pm
Uk people are more superstitious, and I'm nut American. I've said this before plenty, you've already contracted yourself in the same sentence

You live there, you will have had influence. But still, i take on board you're not american. Well what difference, even if you were, doesn't mean you have any typical personality trait, i'm actually not that racist tea.gif

Or superstitious.

* +

coldly 17.08.15 - 09:35pm
You know about the bunny and the rabbit hole? Now,the human mind is infinitely deep. So is the rabbit hole. You see,here's the trick. People don't know the rabbits place goes on forever so they start imagining what aliens could possibly be. Now,the only way aliens can be seen is when the one observing them is as fking crazy as a rabbit. The deeper you go the crazier you become and the more logic fly out of the window the more the mind opens up to insane ideas. That's when all this starts happening. You see...it just simply doesn't matter what they are cause they are simply what you make of them. So how deep can your mind go. The end result of this tricksters is that they are after your imagination. You created them and not the other way around. So what are they? Well what do they pretend to be? Almond shaped eyes (Asian) big heads (smart) no masculinity (female) so they are Asian female robots from the future lmao. in all seriousness now....it just doesn't Matter....they simply are mind parasites that seems to be fighting a endless war. A war against logic and reason. * +

kid_ka0s 23.08.15 - 12:22pm

@ pallas7 - 7.03.15 - 12:22am
That being said does anyone believe the government to be hiding the existence of aliens?

There's no doubt about it. Of course the government are covering it up. Why do you think we have excelled in technology in the last 50 years. * +

ugandan 24.08.15 - 01:17pm
Just in movies * +

rosiebeads 26.08.15 - 12:37am
Somewhere out there i think it's inevitable alien life will exist. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-24
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page