! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Why is God Father and Son - Page 22/50

Subject: Why is God Father and Son
« <> »
alvar89 20.05.16 - 07:22am
Have to take all the scripture all the oldest manuscript majority supported text and look for the consistency in what belongs there. Its not rocket science if you put together the whole puzzle and then use this to help you interpret the individual parts in text. Otherwise you end up like most of the cults and denominations in error. Also a militant atheist whos emotions are involved in interpreting the text is the last to turn to for understanding the text. If you read parts of it thru certain glasses you will never have consistency or true meaning that it has to offer. * +

alvar89 20.05.16 - 07:24am

@ manszar - 15.04.16 - 08:58am
jesus is not God

The disciple closest to Him disagreed clearly with you in this. * +

alvar89 20.05.16 - 07:30am
Psalm 2:A Psalm of David.

1The LORD is my shepherd,
I shall not want.
2He makes me lie down in green pastures;
He leads me beside quiet waters.

3He restores my soul;
He guides me in the paths of righteousness
For His names sake.

4Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I fear no evil, for You are with me;
Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.

John 10:11 I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep. * +

alvar89 20.05.16 - 07:32am
Is the Word of God eternal? * +

manszar 20.05.16 - 03:44pm

@ alvar89 - 20.05.16 - 07:22am
Have to take all the scripture all the oldest manuscript majority supported text and look for the consistency in what belongs there. Its not rocket science if you put together the whole puzzle and then use this to help you interpret the individual parts in text. Otherwise you end up like most of the cults and denominations in error. Also a militant atheist whos emotions are involved in interpreting the text is the last to turn to for understanding the text. If you read parts of it thru certain glasses you will never have consistency or true meaning that it has to offer.

everything you criticize other of doing in this post you do yourself. you dismiss the old testament, you dismiss jesus. you only focus on the on the words of paul. just read what you wrote a few times and you will see its you telling yourself something. * +

manszar 20.05.16 - 03:59pm

@ alvar89 - 20.05.16 - 07:24am
The disciple closest to Him disagreed clearly with you in this.

the disciple showed he was not God by their actions. they abandoned him because they doubted. * +

manszar 20.05.16 - 04:01pm

@ alvar89 - 20.05.16 - 07:24am
The disciple closest to Him disagreed clearly with you in this.

not to mention the fact that they said they thought he was the messiah. something the jews knew was not a god. but a prophet anointed and proclaimed king. and so did jesus John 4:25-26. The woman said to him, I know that the Messiah is coming, the one called the Anointed; when he comes, he will tell us everything. 26 Jesus said to her, I am he, the one who is speaking with you * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-50
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index