! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Sooooooo. . . - Page 22/39

Subject: Sooooooo. . .
« <> »
0gypsy0 24.09.14 - 01:30am
You're right lol thank you * +

prismf 24.09.14 - 01:32am
ok...do you reckon all these races pre-dated this scientific find then?? [link]http://guardianlv.com/2014/02/human-footprints-800-thousand-years-old-discovered-in-england/[/link]

maybe its a footprint of a hybrid angel chin.gif * +

prismf 24.09.14 - 01:38am

@ itstragik - 23.09.14 - 09:27am
could be other realms other dimensions being opened when a ritual is performed it creates a vibrational likeness to what they need to say operate in this reality lot of sacrifices virgins blood lambs seem to be used aswell as an offering to the gods think the myans did that a fair bit they just had far greater knowledge of how it all works, but what was done in the open 1000s year ago is hidden away now and u get elites goin to say bohemian grove or balmoral they have lots of places they do it

also on this....when a ouija is opened,,,,,,unless you do the spells and incantations correctly, it can remain open without the people who have done it, being aware they have not closed it correctly.

is another reason why a lot of spiritualists advise against the use of ouija boards as a bit of fun/by the inexperienced.......a lot of ignorance and disbelief in the spirits and the power of the spirits actually creates mayhem.

could be one of the reasons why we hear a lot more these days about bad poltergeists and woeful hauntings.....even demonic possessions. chin.gif * +

prismf 24.09.14 - 02:43am
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i never thought of that!!!!!

i wonder if saville did a ouija board seance at LGI.........will have to look into it. i know some were performed and not closed at other places..........chin.gif * +

prismf 24.09.14 - 02:45am
hmm looks like it could have been possible with the other satanic acts he did there.

guess am gona have to go see a few of my old mates and find out. dont think its something that would be made public !!!! so much of it is still covered up !!!!! * +

0gypsy0 24.09.14 - 03:07am
What's this your obsession with Saville? You sound like as if you were one of his victims * +

0gypsy0 24.09.14 - 03:14am

@ prismf - 24.09.14 - 01:38am
also on this....when a ouija is opened,,,,,,unless you do the spells and incantations correctly, it can remain open without the people who have done it, being aware they have not closed it correctly.

is another reason why a lot of spiritualists advise against the use of ouija boards as a bit of fun/by the inexperienced.......a lot of ignorance and disbelief in the spirits and the power of the spirits actually creates mayhem.

could be one of the reasons why we hear a lot more these days about bad poltergeists and woeful hauntings.....even demonic possessions. chin

I have no problem with ouijas ,I'd gladly watch a spirit moving the indicator and spelling out the message it has . Nothing happens,of course. So I prefere to place my finger on the ouija board and move it on the board spelling out the messages I invent pretending is a spirit doing it .. Just like every1 does grin * +

« <> »

This topic is locked!

+ go to page 1-39
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search