! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

IAF hits Gaza - Page 216/271

Subject: IAF hits Gaza
« <> »
manszar 2.08.14 - 02:06am

@ joe999 - 1.08.14 - 02:09pm
Have u backed up any of your claims. So I said I wonder how many Palestinians are killed by Hamas rockets, that translates to u as.... Hamas killed over 1000 Palestinians. facepalm.gif you're helpless!

No what you said was. Wonder how many pictures u posted here about 'massacres' are from their own flipping rockets. And when i said show me how many palestinians have been massacred by hamas rockets you said its all over the news and that i was going on about it. So go on then show me how many palestinians have been massacred by hamas rockets. And yes I have backed the claim up that I made about israel targeting civilians. * +

manszar 2.08.14 - 02:20am

@ dgsn - 2.08.14 - 01:19am
No, they really arnt. At all. Israel is unique in it is allowed to to this.

This is exactly right. And all you have to do is imagen what the world would do today if it was arabs doing it to jews. Just look at syria the west is happy to support the guys fighting for freedom from the assad regime and does not blame civilian casualties on the fighters hiding in citys. And you can bet the syrians never had it as bad as the palestinians. Just look at Egypt look how many people the army killed and what did america do sent them some helicopters to help. Look how fast Russia was sanctioned for doing exactly what the west is doing to syria. And yes I point at america because if they had the balls to sanction israel things could change rapidly. * +

dgsn 2.08.14 - 02:37am
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu clearly stated at the outset of this incursion that his objective is to restore a sustainable quiet for the citizens of Israel. We have already established that it is the responsibility of every government to ensure the safety and security of its people. If political leaders and military experts determine that the only way to achieve its goal of sustaining quiet is through genocide is it then permissible to achieve those responsible goals? * +

urvoice1 2.08.14 - 02:49am
The U.N. claim Hamas broke the ceasefire, just saying. * +

viking13 2.08.14 - 02:57am

@ intended - 1.08.14 - 07:51pm
You fkin dumb a**hole ! I reported the truth early today and I'm going to say it for the last time so that a**holes like you can see what really had happened. ..... nearly an hour after the ceasefire agreement , the Palestinians fired rocets at Israel and they had kidnapped a soldier . NO PEACE WITHOUT THE RELEAS OF THAT SOLDIER . Hamas and their helpers WILL BE BOMB UNTIL THEN.

Such language from such a 'religious' person.Did you know God is going to add an extra commandment just for you?Thou shalt not be an annoying, bloodthirsty, bulls**tting, crossdressing, whiney, needle d*ck motherfker?Speaking of motherfker hows your mum these days? Still having sex with that palestinian guy ;-) she luuuurve it * +

dgsn 2.08.14 - 02:59am

@ urvoice1 - 2.08.14 - 02:49am
The U.N. claim Hamas broke the ceasefire, just saying.

Israel was shelling buildings 8mins in to it. * +

viking13 2.08.14 - 03:00am

@ intended - 1.08.14 - 08:20pm
You are one of the c**ts that wants bark the hardest when the Palestinians are getting bombed. If you think they were bombed , wait until you see what is going to happen now and then think of what I have said .they are digging their own grave. So be it . More Palestinians are going to die , thanks to the Palestinian government .

Oooh your really scary! What regiment were you in when you were in the army? Or did you bend over and have half the army in you lol * +

« <> »

This topic is locked!

+ go to page 1-271
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search