! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Bible Scriptures - Page 210/212

Subject: Bible Scriptures
« <> »
trunking 14.02.24 - 06:45pm
Matthew 8:14-16

English Standard Version

Jesus Heals Many

14 And when Jesus entered Peter's house, he saw his mother-in-law lying sick with a fever.15 He touched her hand, and the fever left her, and she rose and began to serve him.16 That evening they brought to him many who were oppressed by demons, and he cast out the spirits with a word and healed ~~~ALL~~~who were sick. * +

trunking 14.02.24 - 06:48pm
God has given you the authority to heal the sick...
Matthew 10:7-8

New International Version

7 As you go, proclaim this message: The kingdom of heaven has come near. 8 Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse those who have leprosy, drive out demons. Freely you have received; freely give. * +

trunking 14.02.24 - 06:48pm

@ trunking - 14.02.24 - 06:48pm
God has given you the authority to heal the sick...
Matthew 10:7-8

New International Version

7 As you go, proclaim this message: The kingdom of heaven has come near. 8 Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse those who have leprosy, drive out demons. Freely you have received; freely give.

According to this scripture God gave us the anointing to ''heal the sick'' as well as the rest that follows. We all have received the anointing. God can heal ourselves or others through us. * +

schetr 16.02.24 - 02:47pm
1Timothy 1:17 Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honour and glory for ever and ever. Amen. * +

schetr 20.02.24 - 04:29am
Acts 19:26 .... this Paul hath persuaded and turned away much people, saying that they be no gods, which are made with hands: * +

trunking 24.02.24 - 09:59am
Galatians 2:16
King James Version
16 Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified. * +

trunking 24.02.24 - 10:00am
Galatians 2:20
King James Version
20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-212
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index