! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

SPIRIT VS SOFTWARE - Page 21/23

Subject: SPIRIT VS SOFTWARE
« <> »
sprexia 9.05.10 - 09:50am
and software doesnt work properly and neither does the computer so that could explain sin. Cept that the an*logy falls down when we remember that systems n software failure is ultimately our fault. Unless sins gods fault 2? Basic design flaw as it were? * +

bingwa 18.05.10 - 03:32pm
to understand God better lets us study 3 items 1 a human 2 a computer and 3 a software system again * +

jackeron 18.05.10 - 03:35pm
Pmpldown load a new brain p.w! * +

bingwa 18.05.10 - 03:40pm
us human have attained many things usin a computer. Take for instance a satelitte: man speaks his will the computer sends the will though systems to the satelitte which in turn does as told. * +

bingwa 18.05.10 - 03:43pm
like wise God speaks his will jesus sends the commands through their systems the holy spirit does as requested * +

bingwa 18.05.10 - 03:55pm
thanx friend. When we recieve the holy spirit its a system upgrade thats why ppl change in character. Like saul. its easy to visualize Goes ways today than yesterday * +

bingwa 28.03.12 - 04:05am
i still stand with my thoughts. as a computer has software a human has spirit.a spirit being a set of instructions which controls our human flesh well as holy-spirit is GOD'S a manufacturers operational software. or how do u think? * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-23
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index