! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

slavery in bible - Page 21/22

Subject: slavery in bible
« <> »
smohamed 7.10.14 - 08:20am

@ bozzalad - 6.10.14 - 04:09pm
no it's not it's an insane comparison, prisoners are not treated like this, we don't sell em , don't breed em like cows to be sold at market either , don't pass em round friends n family for sex...

like i said muslims dont do that either... but you rather ingest your theory of Islam and ignore what the actual followers of Islam do.. * +

smohamed 7.10.14 - 08:22am

@ bozzalad - 6.10.14 - 04:10pm
very fruitless because yo have nothing worth saying on this subject and you know it

I showed you the transition.. its not that you dont want to accept it... you just cant do it because it goes againsst your theory of Islam.. * +

bozzalad 7.10.14 - 08:33am

@ smohamed - 7.10.14 - 08:20am
like i said muslims dont do that either... but you rather ingest your theory of Islam and ignore what the actual followers of Islam do..

Hardly what the Quran says , as you know * +

bozzalad 7.10.14 - 08:36am
The only thing you showed is you might get a pat on the head if you release or ransom off the right type of slave, that is in no way forbidding slavery * +

smohamed 7.10.14 - 08:40am

@ bozzalad - 6.10.14 - 04:11pm
the Quran is a Guide and Muhamad (saw) the exemplar.. if it was not fit for a prophet to have a slave because he is after the frail goods of this world ...UNLESS....says it all

so when is it acceptable... Unless... WHAT?.... he has fought and triumphed in the land.. you know what is the significance of this chapter..??? it speaks about the first war against the then pagan arabians... * +

smohamed 7.10.14 - 08:42am
so what does the Quran say later in the chapter.. O Prophet, say to those of the captives who are in your hands: If Allah knows anything good in your hearts, He will give you better than that which has been taken from you, and will forgive you. And Allah is Forgiving, Merciful. * +

smohamed 7.10.14 - 08:46am
g2g.. look up what the pagans did to the then muslims before the battle of badr... * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-22
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index