! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Sooooooo. . . - Page 21/39

Subject: Sooooooo. . .
« <> »
propidol 23.09.14 - 09:32pm
Which old texts? * +

0gypsy0 23.09.14 - 11:44pm

@ itstragik - 23.09.14 - 09:37am
chin weird lot them myans egyptians and sumerians great civilizations ruled by i would say hybrid anunnaki bloodline deitys and still operates today with the ruling classes of the same hybrid bloodline familys in the play out world we see, well at least its no dull boring life lol

The mayans had a complex pantheon of deities whom they worshipped and some are connecting the creational myth from their Popol Vuh with extraterrestrial beings that came to earth to create frankesteins in their own image,living as long as these 'gods' and having all their abilities. Later,they were afraid of their creation and destroyed them. Next,they created a lower form of frankesteins,us,as we exist today. * +

0gypsy0 23.09.14 - 11:48pm
The egyptians had many creator gods and legends,too many. The sumerians had the annunakis who created us,Enki,Enlil, and all that. The annunaki ''bloodline'' wasn't present in other myths,I don't know where u got that from. How many times were we created after all? And interbreeding and with who? Lol Since the mayans or egyptians lol * +

0gypsy0 24.09.14 - 12:01am
Must have been that Jordan Maxwell again,eh? And his silly theories about Toxoplasmosis and all that. * +

propidol 24.09.14 - 12:25am
When people talk about Sumerians they are mostly babbling utter s**t. * +

0gypsy0 24.09.14 - 12:43am
Correct me if I'm wrong,no problem.. Show me the s**t part,lol. * +

0gypsy0 24.09.14 - 12:57am
. * +

« <> »

This topic is locked!

+ go to page 1-39
+ my page
+ functions
3 search