! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

voice for palestian - Page 20/21

Subject: voice for palestian
« <> »
manszar 4.05.16 - 08:17am

@ frangelico - 3.05.16 - 08:52pm
You once again posted something that you don't understand or have any knowledge of. Please read about the Jewish tradition of those days. When you have done that,come back and tell the truth.

if their ancestors were born in Egypt before there even was a israel then their ancestry is Egyptian. you want to play with who comes from where. but now you dont want to be truthful lol.gif * +

manszar 4.05.16 - 08:23am

@ john_163 - 3.05.16 - 06:24pm
pmpl give me the history of palestine, they dnt even have thier own currency lol, just like u who cnt even afford to live in ur own country, whats next? australia belongs to palestine? or did the invade?

roflmao.gif yes poor me who is too poor to live in England. and must live in Australia with its horrible blue skies and pristine beaches sad.gif * +

manszar 4.05.16 - 08:24am

@ john_163 - 3.05.16 - 06:20pm
then that makes quran a kamasutra book

call it what you want makes no difference to me * +

manszar 6.05.16 - 11:55am

@ frangelico - 4.05.16 - 07:11pm
The Philistines are Not the Palestinians. Please do research. PLEASE NOTE,, DO SOME RESEARCH. Get your facts rights.

They dont have to be that is the point. Jews came from Egypt to take over other people's land. And then that land was taken from them and tuned back into Palestine. The fact is Palestine existed before israel. As jews settle so did others as jews claimed the land so did others. And your argument that it was israel first does not hold true. As shown in the book you love the most. Bible * +

manszar 6.05.16 - 11:59am

@ frangelico - 4.05.16 - 07:14pm
Surprise, the Jewish ancestors are not from Egypt. Please give me the details of your fact providers.

The bible tells you that they lived in Egypt for 400 or so years. That means generations lived and died in Egypt. Making then Egyptian before they where israeli * +

manszar 7.05.16 - 04:42am

@ frangelico - 6.05.16 - 03:39pm
Then why are you crying, the land was taken back by the Jewish people in 1948. Your so called facts are wrong

because we dont play like we used to. the rles are different today. conquering is not looked upon as a great achievement because we now understand the suffering of war. and we now prefer to live in peace. thats why we have international laws. laws israel breaks and causes much suffering. you might as well say. so why cry then when 6 million jews died. * +

manszar 7.05.16 - 04:43am

@ frangelico - 6.05.16 - 03:40pm
Wrong Information again

i always said the bible is full of Wrong Information. thanks for acknowledging the bible is wrong. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-21
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index