! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Zionist - Page 20/30

Subject: Zionist
« <> »
0gypsy0 25.07.14 - 11:19pm

@ say.what - 25.07.14 - 11:07pm
I beg to differ

That was in general . . . He that is without sin among you ,let him 1st cast a stone at her . . . * +

kimiyah 25.07.14 - 11:20pm
And rightfully ur entitled to:)
I apologise if taking a vested interest in how one chooses to project oneself, somehow was received as arrogance, as that was not my intent. * +

0gypsy0 25.07.14 - 11:27pm

@ cyberman - 25.07.14 - 11:17pm
well we werent seeing eye to eye then to be fair... and my intentions never been to trash a topic its always been to generally debate.

Yes,in 'why he left Islam' it wasn't trashed by u personally ,that's true. But it could have been discussed and debated instead of starting a rage against it with admin on top of it,lol. I wasn't even paying attention to ben's rage,he was the worse. And it was okay in the eyes of some1 else,lol. Again,wasn't ment to stir the s**t up. * +

0gypsy0 25.07.14 - 11:30pm
And yes,I was banned for simply questioning why was the topic locked. I couldn't even speak up for myself so peace,opposing views will always exist. Doesn't means hate. * +

0gypsy0 25.07.14 - 11:31pm

@ kimiyah - 25.07.14 - 11:20pm
And rightfully ur entitled to:)
I apologise if taking a vested interest in how one chooses to project oneself, somehow was received as arrogance, as that was not my intent.

You've missed some of the things in here,lol. * +

0gypsy0 25.07.14 - 11:38pm

@ kimiyah - 25.07.14 - 10:35pm
Wow I'm truly astounded at the hypocrisy of some muslim, Islam does not enforce the judging of others.
If some1 has a bad, negative or argumentative view about islam and that becomes a problem for you...u seek the source of ur problem like most rational ppl would,and in quest I bet you'd find that 90percent of the time, the source is our own brothers and sisters giving the masses the wrong projection of Islam- why you are trying to enforce ur religious history,belief and traditions on ppl who clearly are set in their own beliefs is disrespectful. Islam does not need defending, there are those who will get it and those who won't, and that is God ordained. Let ppl be free to believe what they want, because we all entitled to,its called Free will. I'd suggest you start by preaching amongst the Muslims, strengthen their Imaan (faith),not here where there's no relativity.
Walaqad thara/na lijahannama katheeran mina aljinni waal-insi lahum quloobun la yafqahoona biha walahum aAAyunun la yubsiroona biha walahum athanun la yasmaAAoona biha ola-ika kaal-anAAami bal hum adallu ola-ika humu alghafiloona.
You wasting your time,my brother :)

.. * +

0gypsy0 25.07.14 - 11:47pm

@ cyberman - 25.07.14 - 11:17pm
well we werent seeing eye to eye then to be fair... and my intentions never been to trash a topic its always been to generally debate.

@ roohhaq25 June 14
Differences of opinion are here 2 stay, Muslims just cant be tolerant 2wards 1 another n will never have balanced approach!

@ roohhaq25 June 14
Backward so-called Muslim hypocrite always meddling in every aspect of others life!

@ roohhaq25 June 14
Muslim so-called revolutionary who enforces their own brand of Jihad which they deem best yet cant even do Jihad with own selves? * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-30
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index