! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Iraqi christians - Page 20/20

Subject: Iraqi christians
« <
love4fem 12.08.14 - 02:21pm
hehehehehe pmpl.gif christian like insult * +

ummati 12.08.14 - 10:55pm
Then on 3 August, the areas of Sinjar and Zummar under Kurdish control in northern Iraq were seized by IS, per most media reports (its not clear to me yet whether IS or opposition forces have control). The community of Yazidis in Sinjar fled to the hills in fear of ISs advance and became stranded there; so began the latest humanitarian crisis. By 6 August, IS advanced to within 30 miles of Iraqi Kurdistans capital city of Irbil; this development brought about an immediate change in US policy. Irbil is home to a key American CIA station. It is also home to numerous American and British oil companies whose operations were threatened by the Peshmerga (Kurdish Army) loss of territory. There have been numerous humanitarian crises brought about by US-sponsored instability in Iraq. Weve ignored (and/ or caused) many of them. But threats to the oil industry - that danger elicits a militant response from the United States.
The US government acts to protect the flow of oil and the dollar; humanitarian causes provide the necessary public relations cover. No matter how sophisticated our weaponry, airstrikes kill innocent people, and it makes no sense to kill one set of innocent people (collateral damage) in the name of saving other innocent people. The US administration doesnt care about the welfare of Yazidis today any more than it has cared for the welfare of the 2-3 million Iraqis who have died because of US policy since 1991. These airstrikes are about the oil.
- See more at: http://www.middleeasteye.net/essays/truth-about-operation-iraqi-liberation-take-two-1129963995sthash.2XKMPR8i.dpuf * +

urvoice1 12.08.14 - 11:15pm

@ love4fem - 12.08.14 - 02:18pm
thats iraq n every iraqian like eslam they r not like christian. than why workin there churches?

Tooth.gif wtf.gif * +

ummati 12.08.14 - 11:19pm

@ love4fem - 12.08.14 - 02:21pm
hehehehehe pmpl.gif christian like insult

are u for real????? *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-20
+ my page
+ functions
3 search