! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Organ Donation - Page 2/5

Subject: Organ Donation
« <> »
dunnddun 5.09.09 - 04:19pm
honestly, i would have no problem with it, but there are people that would, religious and non religious alike * +

iilmadme 5.09.09 - 04:25pm
Of course,but i know how possessive n confused a suddenly bereaved person can feel,too..It takes time to detach urself unless u have already given it sum thought.I wud suggest that's wat ppl cud do,give it sum thought n make ur wishes known * +

iilmadme 5.09.09 - 04:27pm
We cud protect ur loved ones from that feeling by gettin a donor card or similar * +

iilmadme 5.09.09 - 04:28pm
Our loved ones Lol * +

tsi 5.09.09 - 04:40pm
I think organ harvesting is bad because it would promote murder and deliberate killing of innocent people. Already we have people killin young children and taking such organs as the heart and kidneys. Death cannot be avoided, but can be delayed by healthy living * +

ladibud 5.09.09 - 08:27pm
There are a few pros n cons.. I'm thinkin if for religious reasons ppl don't donate, then their families would kno. But stil th fam would have th last say.. As 4 me, i'm hardly goin to use my organs.. Take it. Afta i'm dead that is. * +

mandain 5.09.09 - 09:18pm
Doesn't the uk have or is planning the 'opt out' option? Which puts everyone on the donor register list, so instead of register to be a donor if you want to which lots of people don't mind but are just too lazy or can't be bothered to fill out a form * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-5
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index