! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

THE AD-DAJJAL - Page 2/15

Subject: THE AD-DAJJAL
« <> »
jlh1182 29.07.09 - 07:21pm
..sell it, nor fold it up; the hour will be est. when a man has milked his female camel and has taken away the milk but will not be able to drink it; the hour will be est. before a man repairing a tank (for livestock) is able to water (his animals) in it. The hour will be est. when a person has raised a morsal of food to his mouth but will not be able to eat it. * +

jlh1182 29.07.09 - 07:29pm
Allahs apostle mentioned the dajjal one day in the morning. He sometimes described him as insignificant and sometimes described (his turmoil) as very significant (we felt) as if he were in the cluster of the date palm trees. When we went to him (prophet) in the evening and he read (the signs of fear) on our faces and said: whats the matter with you? * +

jlh1182 29.07.09 - 07:31pm
We said: you mentioned the dajjal this morning... (script as above) * +

jlh1182 29.07.09 - 07:37pm
So he said: I harbour fear in regard to you in so many other things besides the dajjal. If he comes forth while im amongst you, i shall contend with him on your behalf, but if am not amongst you, a man must contend on his own behalf and allah would take care of every muslim on my behalf (and safe gaurd him against evil) * +

jlh1182 29.07.09 - 07:44pm
He (the dajjal) will be a young man with twisted, cropped hair and a blind eye. I compare him with abdulUzza ibn qatan. (?) He who amongst you will survive to see him should recite over him the opening verses of surah al kahf xviii. He will appear on the way between syria and iraq and will spread mischeif left and right. * +

jlh1182 29.07.09 - 07:59pm
We asked: how long will he stay on earth? He said: for 40 days, one day like a year, one day like a month, one day like a week and the rest of the days will be like your days. We asked: will one days prayer suffice for the prayers of the day equal to one year? He said: No, you must make an estimate of the time (and observe the prayer. We asked: how quickly will he come upon the earth? * +

salam05 29.07.09 - 08:02pm
The hadith about 30 dajjal is not related to Ad-Dajjal the anti-christ. Dajjal literally means 'one who deceive' or 'a fraud'. Here the topic is about Maseeh dajjal who'll appear as a self declared christ. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-15
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index