! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Inner Development! - Page 2/15

Subject: Inner Development!
« <> »
mtness 6.02.08 - 11:42pm
i also think we spent to much time building walls around us with our names im 'this' or 'that' instead of just being it, that whats important with faith not the name or concept but the personal growth that can happen then we are living as our teacher or god may want us too, give up the name and live the path we follow, we all humans and have the same colour blood. * +

kimone 6.02.08 - 11:46pm
I see religion as trouble and blood war nothing much good in religon as i see it * +

drakess9 7.02.08 - 12:17am
What a lovely post pw.Im a christian and i agree with what you say.Im also a christian in a pro active church and implement a 12 step programne in my life which works alongside it and has the same principles.x.Pw it not the religions that the problem.Its people free choice.They fight over something else if it wasnt religion * +

mtness 7.02.08 - 12:45am
no kimon faith isnt the cause of war men are, and as drakess9 paid man choose to fight or love, bottom line any faith that can enrich and better ppl lives is great by me, some dont need a faith and thats also fine, but we all have our beliefs, views and ideas. Drakess9 that sounds like a great idea, can u share those 12 steps, maybe others can find something benefital with some of them. * +

mtness 7.02.08 - 12:51am
kimon men fight and argue and use the name of religion/faith but that isnt faith thats the idea of others and just the name, religion isnt external its internal, any thought(dont care what faith) that can help me grow is tops by me, im buddhist but it doesnt mean i cant learn and grow from other faiths and ideas, its like having glasses covering half ur eyes, we miss out on seeing so much more. * +

ripon91 7.02.08 - 04:14am
Well said pw. 1 thing i should say here is: religion is not only internal but external also. preliminarily its internal then external. * +

mtness 7.02.08 - 04:28am
ok ripon i can agree with that, my point was more to do with ppl saying or doing this or that in the name of religion but missing the point of why we are religious, like its easy to tell some1 u love them, but its meaningless if it doesnt come 4rm inside. The external acts should be i confermation of our inner development otherwise theres little point to it. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-15
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index