! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Is it Christianity? - Page 2/194

Subject: Is it Christianity?
« <> »
capt.h 17.11.07 - 11:57am
O people in the Christianity! please share with us. that sounds a little sarcastic too me * +

mumin 17.11.07 - 11:59am
Now look at some verses of ''Holy Bible'' and guess and tell me, is it holy? or a human made? Can God use these types of words like in these verses. **Ezekiel 23 : 2-3** 2 Son of man, there were two women, the daughters of one mother: 3 And they committed wh*redoms in Egypt; they committed wh*redoms in their youth: there were their breasts pressed, and there they bruised the teats of their virginity. * +

wilman 17.11.07 - 12:01pm
read * +

mumin 17.11.07 - 12:02pm
**Ezekiel 23 : 5-8** 5 And Aholah played the harlot when she was mine; and she doted on her lovers, on the Assyrians her neighbours, 6 Which were clothed with blue, captains and rulers, all of them desirable young men, hors*men riding upon horses. 7 Thus she committed her wh*redoms with them, with all them that were the chosen men of Assyria, and with all on whom she doted: with all their idols she defiled herself. * +

mumin 17.11.07 - 12:02pm
8 Neither left she her wh*redoms brought from Egypt: for in her youth they lay with her, and they bruised the breasts of her virginity, and poured their wh*redom upon her. * +

capt.h 17.11.07 - 12:03pm
i think you're arguing with yourself... * +

mumin 17.11.07 - 12:04pm
**Ezekiel 23 : 11** And when her sister Aholibah saw this, she was more corrupt in her inordinate love than she, and in her wh*redoms more than her sister in her wh*redoms. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-194
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index