! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Please clarify.. - Page 2/3

Subject: Please clarify..
« <> »
miaiad 8.01.24 - 12:26am
Jews said that the hand of Allah is chained..
---
((And the Jews say, The hand of Allah is chained.Chained are their hands, and cursed are they for what they say. Rather, both His hands are extended; He spends however He wills. And that which has been revealed to you from your Lord will surely increase many of them in transgression and disbelief. And We have cast among them animosity and hatred until the Day of Resurrection. Every time they kindled the fire of war [against you], Allah extinguished it. And they strive throughout the land [causing] corruption, and Allah does not like corrupters))
Ayah 64 * +

miaiad 8.01.24 - 12:30am
There are many other examples, but I'd like refer to one here where Jews and Christians are different.
---
((You will surely find the most intense of the people in animosity toward the believers [to be] the Jews and those who associate others with Allah; and you will find the nearest of them in affection to the believers those who say, We are Christians. That is because among them are priests and monks and because they are not arrogant.
And when they hear what has been revealed to the Messenger, you see their eyes overflowing with tears because of what they have recognized of the truth. They say, Our Lord, we have believed, so register us among the witnesses.))
Ayah 82-83 * +

miaiad 8.01.24 - 01:27am
So, given all that and other stories that articulate the beliefs (and/or actions) of Jews and Christians, would that be any good for a Muslim to take them as a role model or prefer their faith on the Islamic pure belife? chin.gif no way.
While the Islam has revealed what is wrong, it also revealed what is right and guided us to the rightous path in beliefs, worship and dealings.
----
khaliq.gif * +

miaiad 8.01.24 - 02:22am
Ayah 51 says ((O you who have believed, do not take the Jews and the Christians as allies. They are [in fact] allies of one another. And whoever is an ally to them among you - then indeed, he is [one] of them. Indeed, Allah guides not the wrongdoing people.))
---
Not taking them as allies encompasses many thing, not limited to
(1) Not help them or support them against other muslims.
(2) Not to promote their wrong beliefs.
(3) follow their life styles that condradicts with islamic teachings.
yes.gif
Think of it: how it comes you be a real muslim then your heart and actions tell something else? hypocrisy? blink.gif * +

crail 8.01.24 - 02:50am
There's always an answer * +

miaiad 8.01.24 - 05:05am

@ crail - 8.01.24 - 02:50am
There's always an answer

Why not if it's a clear answer.
By the way, there was no question is this topic actually. only a request to calrify and hope that was the case. * +

miaiad 8.01.24 - 09:03am
Well, there's been some good discussions here but many are not really any useful. I always hoped users disagree with others in a good way: what's wrong, why and what do you think is the right of the discussed point. Majority of users either fight or want to disagree and not actually taking discussion as means to reach truth .
Respect is a must in all situations for sure.
I'm totally sure whoever honest in their intentions will eventually find the truth.
I would never claim I own the full truth, but will always like see fruitful discussions on reasonable basis and evidence.
Blossom.gif * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum