! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Why does God heal... - Page 2/7

Subject: Why does God heal...
« <> »
miaiad 2.10.23 - 03:56am
From other sides, people have not chosen many things (these aspect you have no choice with, so won't be rewarded or punished based on these)
1. The time/era you were born.
2. Your parents, home city, relatives.
3. your native language, skin color, Gender, etc.
and so on...
---
Yet, everyone is asked to do the good and abstain from the bad. This would mean different things for different people based on the circumstances they live/living in. good.gif.
My point: while a person has not chosen many things in his life, he is the only one to choose to do the good or do the bad, and will be rewarded/punished accordingly. * +

miaiad 2.10.23 - 04:04am
I have seen in few places people claim they believe in Almight God, but not the God that religion talks about.
The reason could be any or all of the following
1. They read about human-made or not a truth religion.
2. They misunderstood the religion, or assumed it belongs to specific people or era.
3. They looked at religion followers and disliked their character, etc so that made them dislike the religion with assumption that religion is behind their bad character.
4. Nothing of the above, but the person is weak when facing their own desires. They know there's All knowing All able almighty God, but they want to their own way in life. This type of peole may be belivers in their hearts but declare that God may not know what they do. They prefereed follwowing their own desires. This is nothing but deceiving themselves, and ignoring the light that shined onto their hearts.
heart.gif * +

miaiad 2.10.23 - 04:43am
Good to watch this smile.gif
[link]The Purpose of Life - Jeffrey Lang:youtu.be/ifllgTA2pmY?si=ETuFX_wDxXvPZRrx[/link]
Jeffrey Lang is a Professor Mathematician.
* +

crail 2.10.23 - 07:02am
Jesus christ * +

miaiad 3.10.23 - 11:25pm

@ crail - 2.10.23 - 07:02am
Jesus christ

Peace be Upon Him heart.gif We love Jesus!
---
But I did not get the point: is this an answer or a questions? or what context? * +

ladibud 9.10.23 - 03:50pm

@ slick_01 - 27.09.23 - 10:15pm
Would you ever consider selling your soul to Satan? for_sure.gif

Satan has no more bargaining power than you or I. * +

ladibud 9.10.23 - 03:52pm

@ miaiad - 2.10.23 - 03:45am
Okay. So, this is a God but not all knowing what happens?
This is a God but not able to change things if He wills?
Such God with clear limitations is not worthy calling Him a God. thinking.gif
---
The true God cannot be more than one, and given He was able to create whole creations, then He must be all kowing and all capable.

where did I say God CANT change things of he wills? He can but then He goes back on his word that we have free will * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-7
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index