! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Selling your soul to the Devil - Page 2/7

Subject: Selling your soul to the Devil
« <> »
slick_01 11.08.23 - 01:30am

@ miaiad - 8.08.23 - 10:41pm
Oh What a deal! lol.gif
If only that offer was free of conditons, so I use wealth the way I wish -- then why not!
But hey you mention that's for my soul -- then what does that mean? maybe I become obedient to them, so I'd use it in the not goot ways.
How it comes the devil grant me something then I use it in ways that make devil unsatistifed? impossible.
Simply, NO, I won't. grin.gif

You claim you won't, but deep down you're tempted as hell. * +

trunking 11.08.23 - 05:33pm

@ slick_01 - 11.08.23 - 01:30am
Do you know what exactly ''the offer'' entails?

Riches beyond measure. It would be the life. Couldn't really care about the afterlife when you're suffering here on earth. * +

crail 12.08.23 - 04:28am
It's stupid because what exactly is your soul anyway? There's no such thing.
We are all just a brain with nerve tentacles living in a meat skeleton * +

rmt 13.08.23 - 10:17pm
I'm selling mine if anyone wants to buy it, slighty used, one previous owner .. * +

miaiad 22.08.23 - 04:38am

@ slick_01 - 11.08.23 - 01:30am
You claim you won't, but deep down you're tempted as hell.

Temptations are ture and existing.
Yet, not always what you like or desire is something right / wise to do.
Not only an instant win that you'd like, but both short and long term consequences.
---
I'd accept the offer if that was I'm totally free from conditions duh2.gif * +

miaiad 22.08.23 - 04:48am

@ crail - 12.08.23 - 04:28am
It's stupid because what exactly is your soul anyway? There's no such thing.
We are all just a brain with nerve tentacles living in a meat skeleton

Cannot be true nono.gif
If that was true, then the matter of life and death will be simply like maths: x + y = z
That is, what's keeping a person alive? good health? good food? good lifestyle? etc?
There are 100s of example that we all seen for
- people die suddenly without any minor indications from those we know that they likely to lose life soon.
- and those continue to live for long, eventhough lots of indications they might die sooner.
----
A human body with all nurves/blood/muscles/etc is made from basic chemical elements that are known in nature. Can we reproduce even the most simple creature? We might be able to re-produce the material, but how to give it life that it becomes alive as creature we see? no way. The secret of soul is the answer and our info will still limited how that magical combination works.
----
((O people, an example is presented, so listen to it. Indeed, those you invoke besides Allah will never create [as much as] a fly, even if they gathered together for that purpose. And if the fly should steal away from them a [tiny] thing, they could not recover it from him. Weak are the pursuer and pursued.)) Quran 22:73
((And they ask you, [O Muhammad], about the soul. Say, The soul is of the affair of my Lord. And mankind have not been given of knowledge except a little.)) Quran 17:85 * +

crail 22.08.23 - 05:32am

@ miaiad - 22.08.23 - 04:48am
Cannot be true nono.gif
If that was true, then the matter of life and death will be simply like maths: x + y = z
That is, what's keeping a person alive? good health? good food? good lifestyle? etc?
There are 100s of example that we all seen for
- people die suddenly without any minor indications from those we know that they likely to lose life soon.
- and those continue to live for long, eventhough lots of indications they might die sooner.
----
A human body with all nurves/blood/muscles/etc is made from basic chemical elements that are known in nature. Can we reproduce even the most simple creature? We might be able to re-produce the material, but how to give it life that it becomes alive as creature we see? no way. The secret of soul is the answer and our info will still limited how that magical combination works.
----
((O people, an example is presented, so listen to it. Indeed, those you invoke besides Allah will never create [as much as] a fly, even if they gathered together for that purpose. And if the fly should steal away from them a [tiny] thing, they could not recover it from him. Weak are the pursuer and pursued.)) Quran 22:73
((And they ask you, [O Muhammad], about the soul. Say, The soul is of the affair of my Lord. And mankind have not been given of knowledge except a little.)) Quran 17:85

Give it a few hundred years and we with be creating life. It's natural evolution for all intelligent life in the universe * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-7
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index