! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Think be4 the Speak - Page 2/4

Subject: Think be4 the Speak
« <> »
miaiad 5.03.21 - 10:15am

@ 0gypsy0 - 3.03.21 - 03:16pm
Don't tell me what to do

Okay... Just let covid vaccine go its way to Australia laugh.gif * +

0gypsy0 5.03.21 - 01:55pm

@ miaiad - 5.03.21 - 10:15am
Okay... Just let covid vaccine go its way to Australia laugh.gif

.... you'll have to do it yourselves... boxer2.gif... angrymob.gif.. argh2.gif
* +

alvar89 6.03.21 - 03:53pm

@ saher02 - 22.02.21 - 07:22pm
Islam is peace. first know about it then say something.

Actions speak louder than words. The doctrine has violence embedded in its core. The ones doing the violence are thinking that they do it for peace but it thruout centuries has not delivered anything positive only suffering and death. * +

saraahmed 3.06.21 - 01:55am
Violence towards whom and what? Do explain further * +

warded 9.06.21 - 02:08pm
Islam(-ists) need to start treating their women better. * +

adelarge 11.06.21 - 11:35pm
If you want to learn the truth about Islam then watch someone called Christian prince on YouTube an he explains everything wrong with it. Your learn things you didn't even realise an he proves it. But the Lord showed me this book was wrong anyway.. But Jesus is the only way, you can't save yourself by outdoing good things over your sin as islam states as we all sin everyday, your never make it an you can't be forgiven for your crimes basically. But Jesus sacrificed himself for our sins an if we believe in him we're well an truly saved. You really genuinely do have a real relationship with God through jesus, its great, an you do know him, he's a loving God like a real father an son relationship. An I tell you what he helps me out alot. You don't get that from being a Muslim, in fact you get nothing from being a muslim. An you do see the world for what it really is, people say if there's a god why is there so much misery an death? Well that's because man is the cause of it all, every bad thing is caused by man's sin. You see good an evil at work, like your awakened. But you change as a person, you don't realise how bad you was. But he takes the negative things in your life an makes you a better person out of it, like say if things haunt you he will use that to change you and then once its done that problem leaves you. I tell you what if you don't believe me then ask him to show you a sign, don't waste his time, just say if your real an your the only way then show you a sign an he will, but look out for it. But he's not just about going to heaven, he's about whilst living in this world, he's with you all the time helping you through this life. Praise the Lord. * +

crail 12.06.21 - 06:08am
Adelarge is drunk * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark