! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Is there a god in this time of covid - Page 2/3

Subject: Is there a god in this time of covid
« <> »
0gypsy0 8.11.20 - 04:12pm

@ pmbguy - 2.11.20 - 09:56pm
Just been thinking about this and have come to a few conclusions... Either God is a entity that doesn't care about us mere mortals, God doesn't exist, or we are all practicing the wrong beliefs and all major religions are not in touch with the one true God, and he's not that loving himself...

If any of the major religions were on the right track, then surely they would have been curing people and proving their God to be all powerful etc...

Of course there is, but not just one but many gods and they're all doing their best equally just like before, since they were born 2000, 4000+ years ago... Great job, gods! lol3.gif * +

miaiad 8.11.20 - 07:58pm

@ 0gypsy0 - 8.11.20 - 04:12pm
Of course there is, but not just one but many gods and they're all doing their best equally just like before, since they were born 2000, 4000+ years ago... Great job, gods! lol3.gif

Wow!
That'd actually remind me of ex-presidents who re-nominate themselves, promote themselves again: Yaa We've served you long years ago! We've done so many for you, blahblah.gif
People: What! are you sure?!
Existence of multiple Gods is purely against Logic, nature laws, and basic human thinking.
If there is a [u] Real God[/u] of this universe, then must be One and Only One. * +

0gypsy0 8.11.20 - 11:13pm

@ miaiad - 8.11.20 - 07:58pm
Wow!
That'd actually remind me of ex-presidents who re-nominate themselves, promote themselves again: Yaa We've served you long years ago! We've done so many for you, blahblah.gif
People: What! are you sure?!
Existence of multiple Gods is purely against Logic, nature laws, and basic human thinking.
If there is a [u] Real God[/u] of this universe, then must be One and Only One.

And that one and only real one God must be your god though he's only 1400 years old lol3.gif and the previous one, and previous one, and previous one. Sure other gods are against logic unless is your god we're talking about. Same old ancient story on repeat mode drunk.gif * +

miaiad 9.11.20 - 12:52am

@ 0gypsy0 - 8.11.20 - 11:13pm
And that one and only real one God must be your god though he's only 1400 years old lol3.gif and the previous one, and previous one, and previous one. Sure other gods are against logic unless is your god we're talking about. Same old ancient story on repeat mode drunk.gif

Gybpsy, have you had your breakfast or morning coffee. or not yet?
coffee.gif ...
(1) you mixed up the era of Prophet as age of God?
(2) Idea of multiple existing Gods is against logic (not idea of my or their God). * +

crail 9.11.20 - 06:29am

@ miaiad - 9.11.20 - 12:52am
coffee.gif ...
(2) Idea of multiple existing Gods is against logic (not idea of my or their God).

Even one is against logic * +

vampboy 9.11.20 - 06:49am

@ pmbguy - 2.11.20 - 09:56pm
Just been thinking about this and have come to a few conclusions... Either God is a entity that doesn't care about us mere mortals, God doesn't exist, or we are all practicing the wrong beliefs and all major religions are not in touch with the one true God, and he's not that loving himself...

If any of the major religions were on the right track, then surely they would have been curing people and proving their God to be all powerful etc...

I don't think much about this anymore. I keep my spiritual practice alive and remember my maker every day. That's about it. I think deliving into whether God exists or not is a futile task, as is trying to reason with religion. It is just is. It's probably unknowable. I have accepted that reality and felt at peace since then. * +

0gypsy0 9.11.20 - 10:05am

@ miaiad - 9.11.20 - 12:52am
coffee.gif ...
(2) Idea of multiple existing Gods is against logic (not idea of my or their God).

There's no mixing up. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum