! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Practicing Atheists - Page 2/10

Subject: Practicing Atheists
« <> »
trunking 4.01.19 - 08:46am

@ easybud1 - 24.10.18 - 08:51pm
its better to live and believe there's a God and die to realise there's no God than to live and believe there's no God only to die and realise there's God awaiting to judge you according to your deeds...

Agree.gif * +

ladibud 4.01.19 - 10:00am

@ easybud1 - 24.10.18 - 08:51pm
its better to live and believe there's a God and die to realise there's no God than to live and believe there's no God only to die and realise there's God awaiting to judge you according to your deeds...

I am a believer... but how can one believe if they don't just in case? belief isn't a choice. and if you believe just incase, then you don't really believe at all * +

ladibud 7.01.19 - 06:20am

@ slago - 4.01.19 - 11:39am
belief is a choice Ladibud

that is a matter of opinion and not a fact tho. imo it isn't a choice. * +

ogdenz 7.01.19 - 11:37pm
You can choose to believe something as an adult though. * +

ladibud 8.01.19 - 11:16am

@ slago - 7.01.19 - 07:22pm
you were conditioned as a kid, thats why you never chose yo own belief and think that way, i don't blame you.

except my beliefs have changed a lot from what I was brought up with... so that theory of yours holds no water. * +

ladibud 8.01.19 - 11:19am

@ ogdenz - 7.01.19 - 11:37pm
You can choose to believe something as an adult though.

I still don't think it's a choice... it's something you feel.

you may chose to learn more, search more. and that either makes you believe more or lose what you believed. that's my take on it.

I can't help what I believe even when it goes against what do many others believe.or do t believe. * +

ogdenz 8.01.19 - 06:16pm
I disagree. I first read about Buddhism over 30 years ago and I didn't believe a word of it. A few years later I looked at it again and a lot if it made sense to me. I believe a lot of what it says. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-10
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index