! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

No god of mine! fk religion its ev - Page 2/3

Subject: No god of mine! fk religion its ev
« <> »
ogdenz 25.07.18 - 01:21am
Someone once said To become a Christian read the bible,to become an atheist understand the bible. * +

crail 25.07.18 - 02:07am
I don't need to read the bible or Quran to know it's all about control * +

ladibud 25.07.18 - 10:26am
I believe in God. ... the Bible not so much... religion and the Bible were made by MAN...

I am not afraid that something bad will happen to me necauseni believe this... I can't help that I see so many faults in the Bible not to know man wrote it and narrated it * +

crail 25.07.18 - 05:03pm

@ ladibud - 25.07.18 - 10:26am
I believe in God. ... the Bible not so much... religion and the Bible were made by MAN...

I am not afraid that something bad will happen to me necauseni believe this... I can't help that I see so many faults in the Bible not to know man wrote it and narrated it

Good. Nobody should live their lives in fear * +

ladibud 25.07.18 - 08:09pm

@ crail - 25.07.18 - 05:03pm
Good. Nobody should live their lives in fear

I think, believe that if you believe due to fear itnisnt really belief and therefore void ... same if you only believe for the hereafter * +

ogdenz 26.07.18 - 01:09am
Good things and bad things happen to all of us. All situations and circumstances good or bad are temporary. Just sit and watch them pass(easier said than done I know). Clinging onto anything causes suffering. Clinging onto not clinging included. * +

iminuru 26.07.18 - 01:48am

@ ogdenz - 26.07.18 - 01:09am
Good things and bad things happen to all of us. All situations and circumstances good or bad are temporary. Just sit and watch them pass(easier said than done I know). Clinging onto anything causes suffering. Clinging onto not clinging included.

Hi Ogdenz. Hope You are fine.
Holy Qur'an (30: 41) Calamities have appeared on land and sea because of what the hands of the people have earned, so that He (Allah) makes them taste some of what they did, in order that they may return (to the right way). * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index