! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Mars - Page 2/4

Subject: Mars
« <> »
iminuru 30.03.18 - 04:32am
The ISS wasn't meant here,, it was mars and the ISS is in danger all the time due to the debris in the near space and the left over / burnt satellites. A collision with few Kg of sold mass is enough to bring ISS to an end.
The ISS receives its stocks/spares on regular bases, it may not be the possible for mars missions.
on the mars, apart from the atmosphere, an other hostile blind is the meteors/asteroids. I cann't believe there, humans will survive that rain.(@crail)
* +

crail 30.03.18 - 01:51pm
Humans are pretty tough. Look at the Eskimos etc. Yes, mars is a one way mission for now, but look how far we've come in just 100 years. Add another thousand to that (if we're still here lol) * +

iminuru 30.03.18 - 02:19pm
hope You live till then.. @cral hehe.gif * +

crail 30.03.18 - 02:53pm
Sadly I won't be around lol, but we will have probably reversed the aging process by then * +

seifer 30.03.18 - 07:34pm

@ iminuru - 29.03.18 - 08:58am
imo, it is almost impossible to live/dwell there for long. as it is said there will be human mission(s) to mars, so,
1). would You like to join such a mission???
2) afa I can understand, it will be straight suicide, what is Your opinion.
3). the Holy Quran (55, 35) has afore mentioned that if some1 leaves the earth for space, he/she will not be able to defend himsef/herself (i.e. wont survive). does the bible/talmud say something or anything like that?

1) Hell yes. (I lurve Mass Effect)
2) It's a suicide mission that's worth it. Chin.gif Dying in space! Woaahh!!
3) Don't know. * +

crail 30.03.18 - 08:59pm
I like to think 'will not be able to defend yourself' means when we finally find other life forms in space that they will possibly be hostile. It really doesn't make sense meaning 'won't survive in space', because we can * +

ogdenz 31.03.18 - 03:46am

@ vampboy - 30.03.18 - 02:39am
No, it does not.

One of the hadiths does then yeah? * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page