! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Trinity One God explain - Page 2/3

Subject: Trinity One God explain
« <> »
adelarge 29.01.18 - 12:28pm
2 timothy 3. 1 But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days.2 People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good,4 treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people. * +

manszar 29.01.18 - 01:28pm

@ budz3510 - 28.01.18 - 02:11pm
Trinity

Tri + Unity = Trinity

Tri = Trinity
Unity = joined together to be come One

1 John 5:7 KJV

1 Father
2 Word
3 Holy Spirit
-------------------
One (three but One =Trinity)

the trinity is nothing more than to make a man into a god, so christians can have a god of their own. jesus loved God and would be appalled that he is worshiped as god. * +

0gypsy0 29.01.18 - 03:24pm

@ iminuru - 29.01.18 - 09:58am
really.gif These BILLS have made our lives miserable.

dislike.gif * +

iminuru 29.01.18 - 03:59pm

@ 0gypsy0 - 29.01.18 - 03:24pm
dislike.gif

This will deviate the very post, but believe it or not, the electric supply company in the province I live in, is and has been forceing/compelling the consumer to pay @140 percent + salestax + withholding tax + income tax and this literally exceeds 200 percent of the actual cost/price of the energy consumed. you cannt appeal, simply they wont listen. * +

0gypsy0 29.01.18 - 07:22pm

@ iminuru - 29.01.18 - 03:59pm
This will deviate the very post, but believe it or not, the electric supply company in the province I live in, is and has been forceing/compelling the consumer to pay @140 percent + salestax + withholding tax + income tax and this literally exceeds 200 percent of the actual cost/price of the energy consumed. you cannt appeal, simply they wont listen.

When it comes to bills no country is any better... * +

ogdenz 29.01.18 - 10:36pm

@ adelarge - 29.01.18 - 12:28pm
2 timothy 3. 1 But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days.2 People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good,4 treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.

Nothing new here. * +

ogdenz 29.01.18 - 10:38pm

@ 0gypsy0 - 28.01.18 - 05:15pm
Everything going fine, the cold weather? It's ok if you're outside but inside the house? Im already afraid of the bills.... So I guess everything is so so something....

Pray more and God will let you win the lottery to help you pay the bills. Or...Bills are a test from God. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index