! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

christ blood - Page 2/3

Subject: christ blood
« <> »
0gypsy0 27.11.17 - 04:26pm
God changed the Nile river into blood and then Jesus later turns water into wine which later is his blood. Good guy Jesus * +

nomnom 29.11.17 - 06:22am
I've never done any blood letting with anyone called Jesus. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. * +

manszar 15.12.17 - 03:49pm

@ alvar89 - 21.11.17 - 09:43am
Salvation always was thru faith in what Jesus did and thru that you get clensed.

so you think the act in believing jesus died is what saves you? * +

adelarge 26.12.17 - 08:02pm
Christ sacrificed himself to take your sins but only if you accept him as your lord and saviour. Give it the 30 day trial, what have you got to lose? You have to tell jesus Christ to come into your life, but you have to mean it wholeheartedly just like he said, this is imperative, otherwise your get nowhere. Or stay as you are believing what you believe, but once your silver cord has been severed there's no coming back. * +

manszar 31.12.17 - 01:44pm
so it wasn't because he loved me it was so i would worship him as my lord and saviour. i have no need to ask a man to come into my life so i can worship him as lord and saviour, because i already have God in my life thanks * +

iminuru 31.12.17 - 05:05pm

@ manszar - 31.12.17 - 01:44pm
so it wasn't because he loved me it was so i would worship him as my lord and saviour. i have no need to ask a man to come into my life so i can worship him as lord and saviour, because i already have God in my life thanks

Sorry if it offends You dear. You seems 2b Muslim. * +

manszar 1.01.18 - 11:42pm
no it does not offend me it offends God, and no i'm not a muslim * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page