! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

3 Steps To Jesus - Page 2/5

Subject: 3 Steps To Jesus
« <> »
iminuru 17.06.18 - 01:00am

@ ogdenz - 16.06.18 - 08:10pm
Why did an omniscient God create people he already knows will disobey him and thus be condemned to hell forever?

(Holy Qur'an, 67:1) Glorious is the One in whose hand is the Kingdom (of the whole universe), and He is powerful/competent over every thing, (67:2) the One who created death and life, so that He may test you as to which of you is better in his deeds. And He is the All-Mighty, the Most-Forgiving, (67:3) who has created seven skies, one over the other. You will see nothing out of proportion in the creation of the Rahman (the All-Merciful Allah). So, cast your eye again. Do you see any rifts? (67:4) Then return [your] vision twice again. [Your] vision will return to you humbled while it is fatigued. * +

0gypsy0 17.06.18 - 01:08am

@ iminuru - 17.06.18 - 01:00am
(Holy Qur'an, 67:1) Glorious is the One in whose hand is the Kingdom (of the whole universe), and He is powerful/competent over every thing, (67:2) the One who created death and life, so that He may test you as to which of you is better in his deeds. And He is the All-Mighty, the Most-Forgiving, (67:3) who has created seven skies, one over the other. You will see nothing out of proportion in the creation of the Rahman (the All-Merciful Allah). So, cast your eye again. Do you see any rifts? (67:4) Then return [your] vision twice again. [Your] vision will return to you humbled while it is fatigued.

So he is not all-knowing, he has to test you because he's clueless of how you are, what you'll do. He doesn't knows how his creation works, after all this looong time. So cast your eye again,he's not so all mighty. Powerful and competent? Yeah right, lol.
And there are tons of things out of proportion in the creation you're mentioning but since he is not quite sure about what he creates, who am I to judge. * +

iminuru 17.06.18 - 01:24am
(10:90) And We let the children of Israel cross the sea. So, Pharaoh and his troops chased them in transgression and hostility, until when he was about to drown, he said, I believe that there is no god but the One in whom the children of Israel believe, and I am among those who submit to Allah.
(10:91) Now? And you had disobeyed [Him] before and were of the corrupters?
(10:92) So, today, We shall save your body, so that you may become a sign for those after you. And many of the people are heedless of Our signs. * +

ogdenz 17.06.18 - 10:26am
Still didn't answer my question. Why does he bother creating people he already knows won't worship or obey him if In doing so he condemns them to hell? * +

iminuru 17.06.18 - 11:16am

@ ogdenz - 17.06.18 - 10:26am
Still didn't answer my question. Why does he bother creating people he already knows won't worship or obey him if In doing so he condemns them to hell?

The angles asked almost the same..,
(2:30) (Remember) when your Lord said to the angels, I am going to create a deputy on the earth! They said, Will You create there one who will spread disorder on the earth and cause bloodshed, while we proclaim Your purity, along with your praise, and sanctify Your name? He said, Certainly, I know what you know not.

so in my humble opinion if any one cannot ask any autonomous human (body) about his/hers decisions, Allah is much high and great. and as a Muslim I just submit my self to his decisions and please, and when any one come to know about the rules, disobeying the rule, is most probably, prone to punish.gif * +

ogdenz 17.06.18 - 05:21pm
What a load of shyte. * +

iminuru 17.06.18 - 07:16pm
Lol,, I think You want the disobedients get rid off what ever they do here and not accounted at all here after??? @ogdezn,
1. do you believe, there is a hell at all? (if no You mustn't bother.)
2. similarly a heaven/paradise?
3. and there is an Almighty creator of every thing?
4. and still those disobedient who have the ability to analyze there deeds, are right in doing what ever they do?

Look man, Allah cannot be questioned at all. Him the Almighty has done what ever He please to.. now its up to the individual to be obedient and please Allah the almighty, or other wise...
Every one is responsible for his deeds. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-5
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum