! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Evolution of religion - Page 2/4

Subject: Evolution of religion
« <> »
shadow27 26.05.17 - 09:18am
Think about Australian indigenous folk for instance. Dreamtime stories are not just stories about their ancestors or magical beings in the sky, many stories are ways of describing how the land formed around them. It's like a map of the landscape in this respect, passed down by word of mouth. * +

terrydactyl 26.05.17 - 10:46am

@ tsi - 26.05.17 - 05:40am
Just as it is easier for you to believe that there isn't, rather than confront the possibility that there is. You may also want to believe that the Earth was formed 4.5 billion years ago and choose to ignore an important event which only happened 2 thousand years ago.

Jesus Christ lived, died and was raised from the dead 2 thousand years ago. A clear testimony that there's life after death. It only takes faith.

Hebrews11:1Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

John3:16For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Romans8:2For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus made me free from the law of sin and of death.

There's no evidence that Jesus Christ even existed at all. * +

endemic 26.05.17 - 11:14am

@ terrydactyl - 26.05.17 - 10:46am
There's no evidence that Jesus Christ even existed at all.

There's a ton of evidence! Good.gif
* +

terrydactyl 26.05.17 - 06:41pm
Non whatsoever. Please..prove me wrong. Over to you. * +

endemic 26.05.17 - 07:03pm
Fk that. Don't need to prove anything. The evidence is all there. In books, scriptures, archaeology, tradition, the internet... * +

endemic 26.05.17 - 07:04pm
Try to prove me wrong. * +

endemic 26.05.17 - 07:04pm
Even Muslims will agree. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page