! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Jesus is God - Page 2/118

Subject: Jesus is God
« <> »
ogdenz 2.02.17 - 06:35am
Everyone who believes in him. * +

ogdenz 2.02.17 - 06:36am

@ 0gypsy0 - 31.01.17 - 10:57pm
He was just another man lol

That's if he even existed. There's no valid evidence that he ever did. * +

3mel 2.02.17 - 06:40am
in you I am well pleased (or words to that effect), doesn't make sense if you take them as literally being one being.
even the quoted verse, and the word was with god. that should read and the word was god. * +

alvar89 2.02.17 - 12:05pm
It gets complicated when you try to limit God into material limits. Its not natural that one being can be many at the same time but we have to factor in its a supernatural being outside time and space. We clearly cant draw limits to something we cant measure. Its always known Jesus was a one time miracle both God and man. Like they say 100percent man and 100 percent God. Best to stay in conclusion that He is the Son of God the only one from the Father the only one who ever has seen Him because He is from His own essence. If you dont throw out books from the bible because they contradict your view on it it will make sense. Paul and John knew well who He was and made a conclusion. Just as ppl dont see the point of the book of Job only because they dont understand its point. * +

alvar89 2.02.17 - 12:12pm
One of the parts we cant overlook are those verses:
Isaiah 41:4
Who has performed and accomplished it, Calling forth the generations from the beginning? 'I, the LORD, am the first, and with the last. I am He.'
Isaiah 44:6
Thus says the LORD, the King of Israel and his Redeemer, the LORD of hosts: 'I am the first and I am the last, And there is no God besides Me.
Revelation 1:17When I saw Him, I fell at His feet like a dead man. But He placed His right hand on me and said, Do not be afraid. I am the First and the Last, 18the Living One. I was dead, and behold, now I am alive forever and ever! And I hold the keys of Death and of Hades. * +

alvar89 2.02.17 - 12:14pm

@ alvar89 - 2.02.17 - 12:12pm
One of the parts we cant overlook are those verses:
Isaiah 41:4
Who has performed and accomplished it, Calling forth the generations from the beginning? 'I, the LORD, am the first, and with the last. I am He.'
Isaiah 44:6
Thus says the LORD, the King of Israel and his Redeemer, the LORD of hosts: 'I am the first and I am the last, And there is no God besides Me.
Revelation 1:17When I saw Him, I fell at His feet like a dead man. But He placed His right hand on me and said, Do not be afraid. I am the First and the Last, 18the Living One. I was dead, and behold, now I am alive forever and ever! And I hold the keys of Death and of Hades.

John 8:23Then He told them, You are from below; I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world. 24That is why I told you that you would die in your sins. For unless you believe that I am He, you will die in your sins. 25Who are You? they asked. Just what I have been telling you from the beginning, Jesus replied. * +

alvar89 2.02.17 - 12:19pm
His human nature the one who was in flesh Jesus of Nazareth was considered the Image of the living God. Question is who was He before becoming flesh?
Colossians 1: 15The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16For in Him all things were created, things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities. All things were created through Him and for Him.

Answer:
Philippians 2:5 Have this mind among yourselves, which is yours in Christ Jesus,[a] 6 who, though he was in the form of God, did not count equality with God a thing to be grasped, 7 but emptied himself, by taking the form of a servant,[c] being born in the likeness of men. 8 And being found in human form, he humbled himself by becoming obedient to the point of death, even death on a cross. 9 Therefore God has highly exalted him and bestowed on him the name that is above every name, 10 so that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, 11 and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-118
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index